ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2611531
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

or so but I'm not 100% sure when I'm supposed to start.

Yep you are now in charge lol (plus GAGA) I'm leaving in a few hours so have a good time lol
Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

If you have suggestions for the next battle, please post it on my profile. I will be taking this over for a week or so but I'm not 100% sure when I'm supposed to start.

That is sooo lame because my computer posted on pixie's profile for the 1st time...
Buttersnack
Buttersnack
332 posts
Peasant

That's fine, but I can't be expected to check on his profile too. So I won't know what you suggestion was anyway.

nickicole2424
nickicole2424
67 posts
Nomad

Kiss totally.

Buttersnack
Buttersnack
332 posts
Peasant

Man you guys suck at this game. Alright, if there are no more answers today I'll start a new one.

Strokes- 6
Boomtown Rats- 2

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Man you guys suck at this game..

way to encourage people...

You should have just called this one at 5 since no one really cares about this particular battle. It's been going on for too long already. I check this post daily and sometimes more than that.
Buttersnack
Buttersnack
332 posts
Peasant

Well, there were no more votes for the day, so next. These will be speed rounds. To five.

The Shins
vs.
Spoon

Shins' songs: Phantom Limb, New Slang, Caring is Creepy, We Will Become Silhouettes.

Spoon's songs: The Underdog, You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb, That's the Way We Get By, I Turn My Camera On.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Two new bands for me but I think Spoon were a bit better on first viewing. A tad more up beat...

The Shins-- 0
Spoon-- 1

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

never heard of either band and wouldn't care if i ever heard either band again..... but i'll have to go with the shins (much to my shagrin since voting spoon would possibly get this over with quicker..)

spoon's biggest problem is that every song you have on there sounded almost the same to me. maybe it was just the bad quality of live vids. i like the big band sound, but when you can't tell one song from another it gets dull quickly.

the shins i kinda like, but nothing yet has jumped out at me. I like "new slang" the best of the ones you have listed though

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

The Shins-- 2
Spoon-- 0

Ok one more day and if nothing much happens I will make a new battle...

Buttersnack
Buttersnack
332 posts
Peasant

Who did ilberic vote?

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Who did ilberic vote?

The Shins but I changed my vote after listengin to the videos again. And your vote is?...
Buttersnack
Buttersnack
332 posts
Peasant

I'm not voting since I chose the bands. I don't really have a favorite.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Who did ilberic vote?

but i'll have to go with the shins

I went with the Shins..
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Ok then the Shins win with a grand total of 2 votes...

New battle is:

The Who vs. Led Zeppelin

They didn't meet in the tournament thing but it is a huge battle.

Showing 1801-1815 of 4274