ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2611163
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

what about megadeth vs metallica?that would be cool

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

the doors !!!!!

There's the winning vote!

actually, it's been said many times over that votes will not count unless they are accompanied by a reason for said vote. So technically it's still

Doors - 9
Airplane - 2
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

The Doors-- 10
Jefferson Airplane-- 2

Thanks Iberic

and yes everyone remeber to give a reason when you vote, and to make suggestions on my profile no on here please.

The next battle shall indeed be:

The Doors vs. The Rolling Stones

(becasue I'm lazy, sorry)

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

The Doors still have my vote. I like the deep voice of Jim Morrison over Mic Jagger.

pvilleoaf
pvilleoaf
55 posts
Nomad

The Doors
I can listen to more of their songs for a longer period of time.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

The Doors-- 2
the Rolling Stones-- 0

I don't know about anyone else but I used to find it kinda hard to put Morrisons voice to his look. The first Doors song I listened too was Break on Through and I hadn't seen them before so I pictured a big almost biker style guy XD I was very wrong. Anyway a good start for the Doors here I expected it to be the other way round but hey you can't always get what you want.

Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

The Doors.

I've never listen to one Rolling Stones song that grabbed me the way "People Are Strange" could.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Awesome. Thanks for using FryLock's suggestion. I'm going to have to go with the Rolling Stones. Can't beat the 60's, and this is a great matchup.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Rolling Stones baby. Tie vote, 2-2.

Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

Rolling Stones baby. Tie vote, 2-2.

More like 3-2 =P

Plus, you shouldn't be posting the vote numbers or SOOOOOMEBODYS gunna get a hurt real bad...

*coughGagamenwilltearyouanewonecough*
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah, I remeber that.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

The Doors-- 3
the Rolling Stones-- 2

More like 3-2 =P

This is why I discourage (well I say "I&quot people posting the scores it can makes things confusing :P plus baby isn't really a reason Frylock don't suppose you could post one for your vote.

I've never listen to one Rolling Stones song that grabbed me the way "People Are Strange" could.

Yeah I know what you mean sympathy for the devil comes close for me though.
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Well, I like the Rolling Stones more than The Doors because Mick Jagger is off the hizzy, and Keith Richards has been walking dead for 35 years. Plus, he has very underrated guitar solos. Is that enough reason?

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

The Doors-- 3
the Rolling Stones-- 2

Yes that is fine Frylock I justw ish more people would give reason like that after I tell them. *sighs*

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

Pullin' for The Stones here! I mean, do The Doors have as many greats as "Satisfaction", "Jumpin' Jack Flash", "Under My Thumb", "Paint it Black", "Sympathy for the Devil", "Brown Sugar", "Wild Horses", "Honky Tonk Women", "Midnight Rambler", and "Beast of Burden"?

I DO like The Doors though, they have some wonderful, spooky, and enthralling tunes, The Stones are just that much better for me!

Showing 2026-2040 of 4274