ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2609949
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

linkin park

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

linkin park

complete and total ignorance... unbelievable... read people, READ! I'd like to see that post removed just for the unbelievable display of ignorance.
kurtcobain1994
kurtcobain1994
45 posts
Nomad

Linkin park i like there music better and their songs and i never heard of limp biscut

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

well the links are there so you can listen to some of their songs. it's another way to broaden your musical tastes. i would assume that this was at least part of the reason for this thread. at least that's how i take it.

Linkin Park - 3
Limp Bizkit - 0

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Well their both ok,but Linkin Park got my vote just by a little.

I like their stlye,and I like their music a little better

1,855 posts
Nomad

Linkin park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,855 posts
Nomad

Linkin Park is more of the style that a lot of people like to listen to. My dad likes Linkin Park, I like Linkin Park, and so does my mom, and all my friends lol.
Sorry about that last post, I hadn't read everything you had said.
Sorry

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Mom and Dad like Linkin Park too eh? Unusual i would think, but cool.

Linkin Park - 5
Limp Bizkit - 0

tehpwner
tehpwner
266 posts
Nomad

LINKIN PARK! ive been listening to them since before i even heard of this site. back when addictinggames actually had GAMES (oh, and im not new here, just new to the forums.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

complete and total ignorance... unbelievable... read people, READ! I'd like to see that post removed just for the unbelievable display of ignorance

i see someone is mad at me. there was nothing else to say, i like one more than the other. neither i like much, just one more than the other. i would also like to see your post removed for all the insults......unbelievable....
1,855 posts
Nomad

ya. cowmasters right. He need to shut up

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Linkin Park - 5
Limp Bizkit - 0

tehpwner great story but not a great reason can you elaborate on why LP are actually better if possible.

cowmaster1 it's one thing one someone new to the forums makes a spam-ish vote you can put it down to them not understanding etc. but you've been around for a decent amount of time and I think why ilberic got angry is because he credits you with knowing better. Yes there may not have been much to say but you know a 2 word post is spam regardless of whether it is a vote or a post elsewhere in this forum.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

there was nothing else to say? you said more in that posting there than you did in the original one you put to cast a vote. You couldn't say reasons you hate one band more than the other? You couldn't say reasons you love one band more than the other?

It wasn't an insult so much as it was calling it what it was. It was exactly 1 post before yours that i detailed what we are looking for in votes. The fact that you didn't bother to read posts before your posting validates my claim, though I may not have needed to be as blunt about it.

Linkin Park - 7 (tehpwner and cowmaster's updated vote)
Limp Bizkit - 0

Shinoda & Co. going for the complete sweep.

1,855 posts
Nomad

Wow. Linkin park is totally killing Limp Bizkit lol.

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

Well, I think Linkin Park had a great album in Meteora, and a few good songs on Hybrid Theory, but their new album completely sucks. However, I think Limp Bizkit's only good song was their cover of The Who's "Behind Blue Eyes", so I would have to go with Linkin Park

Showing 2446-2460 of 4274