ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2612608
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

If those are the choices,I guess Oasis. Hey man,I'm voting in your polls,why aren't you voting in mine?

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I'll vote for Creed

Oasis isn't a bad band, but I like Creeds style better. Also have more good songs in my opinion.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Did my vote count? Because in the past,you haven't counted my votes. I'm starting to think that I'm not liked.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Oasis- 4
Creed- 4

Hey man,I'm voting in your polls,why aren't you voting in mine?

With micropoll how can you tell who has voted and who hasn't.

Did my vote count? Because in the past,you haven't counted my votes. I'm starting to think that I'm not liked.

You haven't voted so far in these play-offs. But if you do vote it will be counted as long as a reasonable reason for voting is given.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

When people vote on our polls,they tell us on our profiles,so we know exactly who voted.
Why do you have a bunch of matchups with cruddy bands? Did we take the good match ups?

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

When people vote on our polls,they tell us on our profiles,so we know exactly who voted.

How does micropoll know my name?

Why do you have a bunch of matchups with cruddy bands? Did we take the good match ups?

the only one I made was Oasis vs. Creed but I think they are all good matchups. No I don't like some of the bands (personal taste) but LBJames has put alot of work into maintaining this thread and it is a bit harsh to complain about "cruddy bands" . If you don't like a band vote for its opponent and with luck it will be eliminated.
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Why do you have a bunch of matchups with cruddy bands?

Whoa, whoa, whoa buddy. The only reason I use "cruddy bands" is because people aren't recommending bands that I should use. Maybe if you tell me a band that you want, I might use it. But if you don't speak up, then I am using bands I pick.
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Whoa, whoa, whoa buddy. The only reason I use "cruddy bands" is because people aren't recommending bands that I should use. Maybe if you tell me a band that you want, I might use it. But if you don't speak up, then I am using bands I pick.

Maybe we should look at this in a less offensive way towards Lbjames. Maybe he is pointing out that some of the match ups are a little bit...off

For example, Led Zeppelin vs. Linkin Park: they are both two totally different types of music. Jimi Hendrix vs. Metallica: Jimi is a combination between Rock and blues, and Metallica is Metal. Guns n' Roses vs. The Beatles: one is Hard Rock and one is Pop.

My point being, you just simply CANNOT compare two completely different things, when you do, it just becomes a popularity contest.
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Yeah,like the Presiential Election.

batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

exactly like the presidential election...great comparison frylock!

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

I knew you would agree with me!

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I can listen to Creed more because they have lots of better songs. there my vote

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

My point being, you just simply CANNOT compare two completely different things, when you do, it just becomes a popularity contest.

Yeah well then it would stay the same style for every time. You have to change it up a bit
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

That isn't good if you want to be accurate.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Oasis- 4
Creed- 5

Anyway, I don't care what you say (steevo), my pick is my pick. If you don't like it, well, to bad!

The next battle will be between Jimi Hendrix vs Metallica.

Showing 1351-1365 of 4274