ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2612859
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

I have made the rules a little strict. You have to give 3 sentence of explanation for your vote.
That's not fair to change the rules in the middle of a vote. All of the votes before that are under 3 sentences must not count either than or else it isn't fair to the people who posted after them. >.>

Come on man. That was enough of an explanation.
I agree with Tennis. Spam is only what? Under 5 words now?
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Bob Marley. Great talent. And Nickelback mentioned him in their song ;3

So did the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Even though this round is over, I vote for Jimi because his live albums are incredible and he is the greatest influence on almost every musician after him... Kirk Hammett of Metallica wanted to be the next Jimi, and he's pretty close
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Hey guys it is only going to ten. When you see that the winner has won then don't post anymore.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Jimi Hendrix--11
Bob Marley--10

Jimi was won that one. Well, the next battle will be between Jimi Hendrix vs The Red Hot Chili Peppers.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Jimi again.

He was one of the greatest musicians ever. RHCP is good, but their vocalist drives me crazy. And also, Jimi was waaaaaaay more influential.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I really like the Red Hot Chili Peppers. A lot. Their music is so amazing and their songs make me feel happy (LOL). But Jimi still gets my vote

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

Jimi Hendrix

He revolutionized music. His guitar playing skills are recognized all over the world. Jimi's riffs are probably the most memorable in history.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I vote The Red Hot Chili Peppers, because Jimi Hendrix was a music genius but his song aren't the kind I like. So I vote The Red Hot Chili Peppers, because I like much their songs and how they play and especially the song Snow (Hey Oh).

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Red hot chili peppers. I love the songs Dani California and snow.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Red Hot Chili Peppers... I have no idea who they are though. ;D

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

I will say Jimi. More influental. But RHCP is good to.

Psychoace
Psychoace
384 posts
Nomad

Red Hot Chili Peppers... I have no idea who they are though. ;D

That kind of substitutes for a lame vote then.

Jimi Hendrix. He played a right handed guitar with his left hand..
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I do like some of RHCP's songs but Hendrix is a god. Apart from his more famous songs which have a bit of a wonderwall effect the rest are brilliant when you dig a bit deeper. He is pretty much the best guitar player ever and he is so innovative. Plus I prefer psychedelia over funk(?)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Hendrix

CaptainSamoa
CaptainSamoa
364 posts
Nomad

I'm going to vote for RHCP. Although Jimi is way more influential, I think that RHCP have better songs. Under The Bridge is hands down one of the greatest songs of all time.
I think that RHCP are better songwriters as well.

web
web
225 posts
Nomad

lol i just heard under the bridge and there's NO WAY it's better than for an example all along the watchtower.

Showing 1096-1110 of 4274