ForumsPopular MediaBattle of the Bands: Locked due to inactivity. (Page ...)

4274 2612913
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

This thread while hold competitions to see which band AG likes the most. You vote on which of the following band is better and why. Then, I will add all of the votes and see which band is better.

RULES
1.You can only vote one time
2.Do not spam (duh).
3.Do not complain if the band you want to win loses

Please keep this clean and I will try to pick bands that people know of.

The first battle will be between....
Kiss and Aerosmith

• 4,274 Replies
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Hendrix
still gets my vote! I'm in love with All Along the Watchtower.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I really did like Dani California but Jimi Hendrix is such a great guitar player. Seriously, no one else can play guitar with there teeth. Jimi Hendrix is my vote

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Oh, whoops. I didn't give a reason, did I?

He was a phenomonal guitar player, and he really helped weaken the barrier between black and white. It was also really entertaining to watch him play with his teeth.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Okay Jimi won AGAIN!!! New bands please.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Jimi Hendrix--10
Red Hot Chili Peppers--7

Alright, Jimi wins again. The next battle will be between Jimi Hendrix vs Hinder.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Jimi Hendrix

Hinder is a good band, but their songs all seem to sound the same. With the exception of Lips of an Angel. Jimi mixes it up.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I love Jimi but I am going to have to vote for Hinder. I love the song Lips of an Angel. Jimi isn't even a band.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Jimi. Hinder is mediocre in comparison to his godliness. Hinder just can't compare.

We may need to bring in the Beatles or Metallica to get rid of Hendrix. . . .

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I vote Jimi Hendrix, cause he is an awesome musician and I really don't know much about Hinder. So I vote Hendrix.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

I vote for Hinder. I just love the beat of their songs. I also love how most of the songs are about women and (sometimes) drugs.

Jimi Hendrix--3
Hinder--2

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

We may need to bring in the Beatles or Metallica to get rid of Hendrix. . . .

Please don;t bring back Metallica lol

Tough choice but eeerrr... Hendrix gets it (by a long way) as mebtioned before (which is another annoying thing anout win streaks thinking of a reason) he is a God, his songs are great and his style is amazing I wish I was alvie in the '60's. If I given one return ticket to any perios of time for a week but then I must come home it would be Woodstock.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Hinder is average at best, but Hendrix is godly among the guitar legends. So, he gets my vote.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Hinder sounds too much like Theory of a Deadman for me, I go With Jimi. His songs keep us going during Nam and was a key player in Woodstock. Also, his guitar was just plain cool.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

UPDATE

Jimi Hendrix--6
Hinder--2

Well, Jimi has taken a good lead.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Jimi Hendrix by far. Hinder doesn't even compare!

Showing 1126-1140 of 4274