ForumsForum GamesFail to 100

13029 3004510
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!

RULES
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
Example
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.

Back to Rules
4.)Don't Spam!!

Have fun!

• 13,029 Replies
manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

You deleted manny's post.

no she didn't thwy're both there

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

5. this is gonna take a while.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

So I'll just reset ya, yo.
Welcome back Zoph, we almost missed ya!
*listening to "through the fire and flames"*
Epic song and the only one I like by DragonForce.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

7. yeah it is epic.

speaking of which, i'm bored.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

no she didn't thwy're both there

On page 1117 your number 3 post was deleted.
ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

8. Hey have any of you people heard of Thousand Foot Krutch

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

9. never heard of it truthfully.

*listening to "through the fire and flames" again*

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

story
"I like pie" said Steve the Dragon. "But Why, why must you Steve, why?" Said the princess in a shower of tears."Because.. 'cause the uh,"*gulps*" The Tea Goblin, okay!"replies Steve who is also, in a shower of tears."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said the princess."What are you doing with that Dragon!" said the prince. "I shall slay him for you.""NO" Shouted the princess, Cindy."What, Why?"Said Jake the prince. "I, I, love him..." said Cindy. "WHAT,WHAT,Y--YOU- WHAT HIM!!"Bursted Jake. "I love him" Cindysaid fearfully."If you love him so much, then, uh, then-wait, you don't still love me, right?"Said Jake "Right"Said Cindy. "Good, I shall slay him for you"Said jake with a devilish grin. Steve heard, and when Jake wasn't ready (most always) He burnt him to a crisp."Woah, Awesome!" Exclaimed Cindy.They then flew off and thought of what they would do with there powers of charm, and murdering.They talked it over for a while, and they soon realized they would gain world domination."To your house" Shouted Cindy. Steve gave her a puzzled look, "House?" He said in confusion. "Place where you live and sleep." Said Cindy."OOOOOh, my snarfawitz." Said Steve "Hi killers" said Jake. "Wha--what, who is the-- that voice."Said Cindy very fearfully."It's me, Jake don't you regognize my voice?"said Jake"Of Course I do, but where are you?"said Cindy "In Heaven, DERP. I'm an angel" Said Jake the angel who had his name changed to Robert by God."Oh, Duh can you came on our journey to gain world domination?"Said Cindy Robert replied,"I can't leave heaven, but i could be a star for you, and I probely shouldn't help with world domination."."Oh"sighed Cindy "Well, bye?""Yes I can come!" said Robert gleefully. And together, Steve the dragon, Cindy the princess, and Jake the prince who got killed, and had his named changed to Robert and also is guiding the others as a star, set off to gain world domination. First Trial John said,"Hiya I'm the evil warlord, what do you want with me?""World Domination, want to come with?"said Cindy "Sure" Replied John. Second Trial Fred said "Sup, Wadd'ya want?""World Domination, You in?"said Cindy."WHAT, NOO, I SHALL KILL AND SLAY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS!!" Shouted Fred. He was burnt to a crisp, and is now helping as a star.Third TrialBarack(Obama) said,"Hi what do you wan-DROGON OMG DRAGON WTF DRANGON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ABONDON THE US RUN FOR YOUR LIVES OMG DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGOOOON!!!!"Cindy replied"World domination""AHHHHHH OH,SURE,YAH,WHATEVEEEEEEEER"Barack screemed. "Soooo, Uh, er we can have the US?" said Cindy "OMG DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOON, WHATEVERRR YOU SAY DRAGON MASTER!!!"said Barack."SWEET"Everyone shouted!"Okay 1 country down[/b],somewhere around 100 to go, =D" Said Cindy. Fourth trial "Leave us aloNE, leave us ALONE leave US ALONE, leAVE US ALONE, LEAVE US ALONE!"Mysterious people shouted...

Stuck, out of randomness, =( RANDOM
Never seen that site before. I searched Website anamathon, and that was the fifth site there.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

11. split your story into parts please, no one likes reading walls of text.

Nuur
Nuur
36 posts
Nomad

12. Whoa, totally not reading that wall of text...

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

split your story into parts please, no one likes reading walls of text.

look back to when we got to 60 something(4 & 5 [&6?] ) pages back, it's in parts

BUT

"I like pie" said Steve the Dragon. "But Why, why must you Steve, why?" Said the princess in a shower of tears."Because.. 'cause the uh,"*gulps*" The Tea Goblin, okay!"replies Steve who is also, in a shower of tears."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said the princess."What are you doing with that Dragon!" said the prince. "I shall slay him for you.""NO" Shouted the princess, Cindy."What, Why?"Said Jake the prince. "I, I, love him..." said Cindy. "WHAT,WHAT,Y--YOU- WHAT HIM!!"Bursted Jake. "I love him" Cindysaid fearfully."If you love him so much, then, uh, then-wait, you don't still love me, right?"Said Jake "Right"Said Cindy. "Good, I shall slay him for you"Said jake with a devilish grin. Steve heard, and when Jake wasn't ready (most always) He burnt him to a crisp.
"Woah, Awesome!" Exclaimed Cindy.They then flew off and thought of what they would do with there powers of charm, and murdering.They talked it over for a while, and they soon realized they would gain world domination."To your house" Shouted Cindy. Steve gave her a puzzled look, "House?" He said in confusion. "Place where you live and sleep." Said Cindy."OOOOOh, my snarfawitz." Said Steve
"Hi killers" said Jake. "Wha--what, who is the-- that voice."Said Cindy very fearfully."It's me, Jake don't you regognize my voice?"said Jake"Of Course I do, but where are you?"said Cindy "In Heaven, DERP. I'm an angel" Said Jake the angel who had his name changed to Robert by God."Oh, Duh can you came on our journey to gain world domination?"Said Cindy. Robert replied,"I can't leave heaven, but i could be a star for you, and I probely shouldn't help with world domination."."Oh"sighed Cindy "Well, bye?""Yes I can come!" said Robert gleefully. And together, Steve the dragon, Cindy the princess, and Jake the prince who got killed, and had his named changed to Robert and also is guiding the others as a star, set off to gain world domination.
First Trial John said,"Hiya I'm the evil warlord, what do you want with me?""World Domination, want to come with?"said Cindy "Sure" Replied John.
Second Trial Fred said "Sup, Wadd'ya want?""World Domination, You in?"said Cindy."WHAT, NOO, I SHALL KILL AND SLAY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS!!" Shouted Fred. He was burnt to a crisp, and is now helping as a star.
Third Trial. Barack(Obama) said,"Hi what do you wan-DROGON OMG DRAGON WTF DRANGON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ABONDON THE US RUN FOR YOUR LIVES OMG DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGOOOON!!!!"Cindy replied"World domination""AHHHHHH OH,SURE,YAH,WHATEVEEEEEEEER"Barack screemed. "Soooo, Uh, er we can have the US?" said Cindy "OMG DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOON, WHATEVERRR YOU SAY DRAGON MASTER!!!"said Barack."SWEET"Everyone shouted!"Okay 1 country down[/b],somewhere around 100 to go, =D" Said Cindy.
Fourth trial "Leave us aloNE, leave us ALONE leave US ALONE, leAVE US ALONE, LEAVE US ALONE!"Mysterious people shouted...

Oh, and I don't blame you for

totally not reading that wall of text...
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

14. *summons dragon's destiny*

and their final trial would be to defeat me.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

15. dude sonic heroes, you gotta stop with these dragon things. its creeping me out really.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

16.wow why are you writting stories no offence but they bore me a read 2 of them and frankly i dont like them

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

17. Sonic just can't help it. He loves Sonic and Kingdom Hearts a lot.

Showing 10546-10560 of 13029