ForumsForum GamesFail to 100

13029 3004622
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!

RULES
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
Example
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.

Back to Rules
4.)Don't Spam!!

Have fun!

• 13,029 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

Actually you didn't. After reading the first few pages, apparently you can mess up and keep on going. So the next person say the number after 60.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

We don't have to restart..

Well if you restart it then I quit this lol. We only had about 40 more post to do.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

yeah I agree, lets fisnish this...

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, well I noticed on some of the earlier pages where people epically screwed up and they kept it going so apparently it only stop when a Mod posts. My mistake...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

64. you should of been here when everyone was ninjaing eachother. it was funny as hell, and we made it to 101 before we got our count killed.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

you should of been here when everyone was ninjaing eachother. it was funny as hell, and we made it to 101 before we got our count killed.
That would be very, very hard to beat. Pretty impressive though.

nSirNath
nSirNath
21 posts
Nomad

Why yes VERY impressive

[b]66

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

67. i think we made it to 113 once, but i can't remember.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*rolls through* You had back-to-back posting on the previous page, but since Fyrefox had a post that contained 60 it could pass... If I wasn't posting now. :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

(twitch)
That was not nice.
Why did you have to ruin it for us. We were almost there.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

you MUST say something! Sigh...
Let's restart from 1

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You guys make me sad.
Can people please read the original post on the first page. Before actually posting if you're new to this game.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Very creative, manny.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

*rolls through* You had back-to-back posting on the previous page, but since Fyrefox had a post that contained 60 it could pass... If I wasn't posting now. :P
It's nice of you to drop by Zophia. Eh, at least she didn't do it in the higher numbers.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

5.The number was pretty high. We were almost to 70. But it's okay. We get to restart again *yay*

Showing 10516-10530 of 13029