The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesFail to 100

13029 2998443
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!

RULES
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
Example
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.

Back to Rules
4.)Don't Spam!!

Have fun!

• 13,029 Replies
AngryDinosaur
AngryDinosaur
22 posts
Nomad

ShadowWave, it's Quatre, not Catre...

Kevin, sorry to say I dont...

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

7. "Catre" did amuse me as well!

And...I don't remember you either Kevin. And I pretty much was ridiculously active in this thread for half of 2009. I think I joed after page 150 or something like that.
(After MUCH fun... I have decided to just pop in every so often).

emmalouc1
emmalouc1
516 posts
Nomad

8. Ocho.

Anyone played Sushicat? I just played it, very fun. I think it just came out today!

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

9. i played sushicat, that was a pretty good game, but Crunchball 3000 is better!! xDDD

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

11.We would be at 29 if emmacolu wouldn't of have been evil.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

12. i was going to see what number we would be at if we never got caught. then i made it to 10

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

ANNOUNCEMENT

It has come to my attention that false information as been disseminated in this thread.

2. We've snuck by Gantic before...It can happen again. Oh, emmalouc... it's okay as we weren't that far along anyways!

You never snuck by me and never will. I let you guys pass for once, ONCE!!! making a successful 35 cause I said I wouldn't post in that thread until after the end of the year if you guys did, but then you guys turned around and SKIPPED 35 altogether! > <-- rabbit face.

Also and/or furthermore, it is my resolution to say 35 35 times this year by Halloween, because I am obviously making the same math joke I made before. So far the count is at 5. Also, figuring out what it (meaning this) all means will likely stave off my next attack until after... you know when. 1/7 of the way there.

Carry on.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

er...that means start over again, so... I !

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

UGGG. 1. again emmalouc you have to post some words. and we will not stop at 35

emmalouc1
emmalouc1
516 posts
Nomad

Forgot AGAIN, didn't sleep well last night so Im pretty stupid when im tired.

2. Anyone happy today?

ShadowWave
ShadowWave
482 posts
Nomad

3. nope schools REALLY boring.

adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

5. I am quite bored at school also, how do you play this game?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

6. we count to 100 before a mod posts. if a mod make a post then we must start again with 1.

Teeheegirl123
Teeheegirl123
164 posts
Nomad

7. I don't have school since its olympic break. The downside is that olympic break counts as our spring break.

ShadowWave
ShadowWave
482 posts
Nomad

8. How sad

Showing 3751-3765 of 13029