The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesFail to 100

13029 3000176
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Okay, heres the deal. We have to count to 100 before a Moderator posts. If a moderator posts, we start over from one. Pretty self explanatory!

RULES
1.)You can't have back to back post.
2.)You can't continue if a mod stops you.
3.)You can have a normal discussion while counting
Example
P1= 1! So guys to you see the Cav's game last night. He made a SWEET buzzer beater!
P2= 2! Yea, I have to admit, that buzzer beater was pretty cool even though I don't like the Cav's.
P3= 3! I don't watch basketball but I have tried to make some buzzer beaters. They are really hard.

Back to Rules
4.)Don't Spam!!

Have fun!

• 13,029 Replies
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

18. hey that wasn't nice, if you are bored of reading his stories then DON'T read them, you don't have to tell him they are boring and insult him, that's just plain stupid...

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

19 dont forget rude DV and not everybody thinks they i thought they were funny in a way also anyone know of a good band i should listen to

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Hey, I'm very happy for you and I'm going to let you finish...but I just want to say--
Never mind, I forgot.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, I'm very happy for you and I'm going to let you finish...but I just want to say--
Never mind, I forgot.
Hey Voidy! Long time no see. Nice to see Mods love us enough to come visit.

Let the guy post his stories and keep your criticism to yourself. No need to argue. If you don't like 'em, don't read 'em.

What kind of music do you like Thor?

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

2 well i like metal,punk, and classic rock and some other stuff or do i need to be more specifc

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

well i like metal,punk, and classic rock and some other stuff or do i need to be more specifc
I'll just list some of my favorite bands from two out of three of those genres.
Metal: Slipknot, Disturbed, Iron Maiden, Metallica, and Megadeth.
Classic Rock: The Beatles, CCR, The Who, and ZZ Top.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

4. actually dragon's destiny is a sword, not a keyblade.

and i have no favorite band, i just listen to songs i like.

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

wow why are you writting stories no offence but they bore me a read 2 of them and frankly i dont like them

I honestly don't care, but It's supposto be bad, and stupid, and wierd.

hey that wasn't nice, if you are bored of reading his stories then DON'T read them, you don't have to tell him they are boring and insult him, that's just plain stupid...

Thanks
webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

4 Why do I have to love to enter key!

"I like pie" said Steve the Dragon. "But Why, why must you Steve, why?" Said the princess in a shower of tears."Because.. 'cause the uh,"*gulps*" The Tea Goblin, okay!"replies Steve who is also, in a shower of tears."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said the princess."What are you doing with that Dragon!" said the prince. "I shall slay him for you.""NO" Shouted the princess, Cindy."What, Why?"Said Jake the prince. "I, I, love him..." said Cindy. "WHAT,WHAT,Y--YOU- WHAT HIM!!"Bursted Jake. "I love him" Cindysaid fearfully."If you love him so much, then, uh, then-wait, you don't still love me, right?"Said Jake "Right"Said Cindy. "Good, I shall slay him for you"Said jake with a devilish grin. Steve heard, and when Jake wasn't ready (most always) He burnt him to a crisp.
"Woah, Awesome!" Exclaimed Cindy.They then flew off and thought of what they would do with there powers of charm, and murdering.They talked it over for a while, and they soon realized they would gain world domination."To your house" Shouted Cindy. Steve gave her a puzzled look, "House?" He said in confusion. "Place where you live and sleep." Said Cindy."OOOOOh, my snarfawitz." Said Steve
"Hi killers" said Jake. "Wha--what, who is the-- that voice."Said Cindy very fearfully."It's me, Jake don't you regognize my voice?"said Jake"Of Course I do, but where are you?"said Cindy "In Heaven, DERP. I'm an angel" Said Jake the angel who had his name changed to Robert by God."Oh, Duh can you came on our journey to gain world domination?"Said Cindy. Robert replied,"I can't leave heaven, but i could be a star for you, and I probely shouldn't help with world domination."."Oh"sighed Cindy "Well, bye?""Yes I can come!" said Robert gleefully. And together, Steve the dragon, Cindy the princess, and Jake the prince who got killed, and had his named changed to Robert and also is guiding the others as a star, set off to gain world domination.
First Trial John said,"Hiya I'm the evil warlord, what do you want with me?""World Domination, want to come with?"said Cindy "Sure" Replied John.
Second Trial Fred said "Sup, Wadd'ya want?""World Domination, You in?"said Cindy."WHAT, NOO, I SHALL KILL AND SLAY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS!!" Shouted Fred. He was burnt to a crisp, and is now helping as a star.
Third Trial. Barack(Obama) said,"Hi what do you wan-DROGON OMG DRAGON WTF DRANGON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ABONDON THE US RUN FOR YOUR LIVES OMG DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGOOOON!!!!"Cindy replied"World domination""AHHHHHH OH,SURE,YAH,WHATEVEEEEEEEER"Barack screemed. "Soooo, Uh, er we can have the US?" said Cindy "OMG DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOON, WHATEVERRR YOU SAY DRAGON MASTER!!!"said Barack."SWEET"Everyone shouted!"Okay 1 country down[/b],somewhere around 100 to go, =D" Said Cindy.
Fourth trial "Leave us aloNE, leave us ALONE leave US ALONE, leAVE US ALONE, LEAVE US ALONE!"Mysterious people shouted. "WTF OMG WTF OMG" we all shouted with a scared, but confused look on our faces. "They're here, THEY'RE HERE"They said *gulp**gulp**gulp**gulp**gulp* "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THEY'RE HERE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WTFFFFF OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG!!!" "We come in peace?", said Steve. "Ohh... THEY YOU SHALL DI"-"We want world domination" We all interupted the chief...

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

Gosh I'm stupid! 5

I like pie" said Steve the Dragon. "But Why, why must you Steve, why?" Said the princess in a shower of tears."Because.. 'cause the uh,"*gulps*" The Tea Goblin, okay!"replies Steve who is also, in a shower of tears."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Said the princess."What are you doing with that Dragon!" said the prince. "I shall slay him for you.""NO" Shouted the princess, Cindy."What, Why?"Said Jake the prince. "I, I, love him..." said Cindy. "WHAT,WHAT,Y--YOU- WHAT HIM!!"Bursted Jake. "I love him" Cindysaid fearfully."If you love him so much, then, uh, then-wait, you don't still love me, right?"Said Jake "Right"Said Cindy. "Good, I shall slay him for you"Said jake with a devilish grin. Steve heard, and when Jake wasn't ready (most always) He burnt him to a crisp.
"Woah, Awesome!" Exclaimed Cindy.They then flew off and thought of what they would do with there powers of charm, and murdering.They talked it over for a while, and they soon realized they would gain world domination."To your house" Shouted Cindy. Steve gave her a puzzled look, "House?" He said in confusion. "Place where you live and sleep." Said Cindy."OOOOOh, my snarfawitz." Said Steve
"Hi killers" said Jake. "Wha--what, who is the-- that voice."Said Cindy very fearfully."It's me, Jake don't you regognize my voice?"said Jake"Of Course I do, but where are you?"said Cindy "In Heaven, DERP. I'm an angel" Said Jake the angel who had his name changed to Robert by God."Oh, Duh can you came on our journey to gain world domination?"Said Cindy. Robert replied,"I can't leave heaven, but i could be a star for you, and I probely shouldn't help with world domination."."Oh"sighed Cindy "Well, bye?""Yes I can come!" said Robert gleefully. And together, Steve the dragon, Cindy the princess, and Jake the prince who got killed, and had his named changed to Robert and also is guiding the others as a star, set off to gain world domination.
First Trial John said,"Hiya I'm the evil warlord, what do you want with me?""World Domination, want to come with?"said Cindy "Sure" Replied John.
Second Trial Fred said "Sup, Wadd'ya want?""World Domination, You in?"said Cindy."WHAT, NOO, I SHALL KILL AND SLAY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS!!" Shouted Fred. He was burnt to a crisp, and is now helping as a star.
Third Trial. Barack(Obama) said,"Hi what do you wan-DROGON OMG DRAGON WTF DRANGON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ABONDON THE US RUN FOR YOUR LIVES OMG DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGOOOON!!!!"Cindy replied"World domination""AHHHHHH OH,SURE,YAH,WHATEVEEEEEEEER"Barack screemed. "Soooo, Uh, er we can have the US?" said Cindy "OMG DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOON, WHATEVERRR YOU SAY DRAGON MASTER!!!"said Barack."SWEET"Everyone shouted!"Okay 1 country down[/b],somewhere around 100 to go, =D" Said Cindy.
Fourth trial "Leave us aloNE, leave us ALONE leave US ALONE, leAVE US ALONE, LEAVE US ALONE!"Mysterious people shouted. "WTF OMG WTF OMG" we all shouted with a scared, but confused look on our faces. "They're here, THEY'RE HERE"They said *gulp**gulp**gulp**gulp**gulp* "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THEY'RE HERE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WTFFFFF OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG!!!" "We come in peace?", said Steve. "Ohh... THEY YOU SHALL DI"-"We want world domination" We all interupted the chief."Oh, um'he quieted his voice'can I come?"sure, but what about the'-"SHHHHH" "Ok, what about them?"Cindy said."Hopeless" Chief Max replied...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

6. *starts playing "through the fire and flames" again*

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

7. oh my god webkinz lover you just post three thimes in a row and counted 2 of them this is going to get us stoped

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

8. actually pretty sure it will.

Ashrift4u8
Ashrift4u8
13 posts
Nomad

5. im starting back at this because of webkinslover and also webkinslover repeated 4

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

ok im going to be the new mod and make this back at 1 so were not confuzzled.

Showing 10561-10575 of 13029