ForumsSupport ForumNew GemCraft Forum

9 5607
Raindrop
Raindrop
8 posts
Nomad

Fellow Armor Gamers, over 3 million people play GemCraft Chapter 1 and GemCraft Chapter 0. I see questions popping up all the time about "How do you make _____ or beat level _____?"

I have seen that Sonny and Sonny 2 have their own forum so I was thinking that GemCraft could have its own forum as well. What do you think? With more GemCraft games (hopefully) comming soon I think this would be an excellent idea.

Please keep this clean and don't flame anyone for what they say. Thank you!

To the mods and admins: I didn't know if this was in the correct area or not. Please forgive me, I'm a new member. ^.^

~Raindrop

• 9 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

It is the correct area and that is a very good idea!
Im not sure if it has already been suggested before..
I like the idea because i'd like to discuss GemCraft like they do in the Sonny Forum. Its a unique and complex game so there could be much to discuss.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

This has been suggested before... Still, not a good idea. Yes, there has been quite a few GemCraft threads but it isn't as popular as Sonny 2. Let's not make another great game overrated, no?

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

Sonny is an ArmorGames production, and it would make sense if there was a central Sonny forum here for all players, regardless of which website they play on. The game would link directly here.

This is one of the reason why there is a sonny forum.

Gemcraft wasn't made by armorgames, so there's no reason for them to make a forum just for gemcraft.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Specifically Zega was talking about this thread. Which was long dead...so never mind. It was four pages back.

Gemcraft Folder

Hope it'll help the discussion!

Raindrop
Raindrop
8 posts
Nomad

Gemcraft wasn't made by armorgames, so there's no reason for them to make a forum just for gemcraft.

What do you mean miguelin11? It was made by GameinaBottle for ArmorGames specifically.

Faires this isn't the place to ask your question. I suggest you go to Flash Games and post under All things chapter 0 here (or something like that).
Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

yea whatever, as long as we don't have to lump all the different issues in the one pinned topic. That sux.

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Yeah. Sonny 2 got it's own section.

Maybe if there was a section called AG Top Games or something, and it had sub-sections with Gemcraft and Sonny 2.

How about that?

Quoting myself.

This is what I said in one of the many Gemcraft threads.
balle007
balle007
8 posts
Nomad

There are almost endless possibilities with Gemcraft and it would be nice to discuss them. I really hope this subforum will happen.

Thanks

Raindrop
Raindrop
8 posts
Nomad

Just looking back at the old suggestion for GemCraft having its own forum it seemed like a lot of people liked the idea and supported it. It also seems like we've got a lot of people that want it on here.

But sense also had a wonderful idea about a AG Top Games section. I think that would work as well.

Showing 1-9 of 9