ForumsForum GamesShattered World RPG

231 24655
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

After Arcturus defeated Kipdon in the end of Broken World, the world was completely destroyed. Arcturus ruled the world for 100 years before destroying it. With Kipdon dead and Wakaci lost. The world has no heroes to save it from the evil, demonic overlord. There is hope however, five people were recently found hiding from Arcturus, the demon who found them took them to Arcturus's castle to become slaves. The five found a way to trick the demon and knock him out. They managed to escape.

Character sheet-

Name:
Level: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: (Rusted Longsword, Hunting Knife, Wooden Bow)
Offhand: (only with one-handed weapon)
Items:
Description:

There are five player slots.

(Note: This MIGHT be my last RPG)

• 231 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Class: Rogue
Level2: 0/10
MP: 10/10
Weapon: Hunting Knife
Offhand:
Skills:
-Sneak Attack (200% damage)
Items:
Description: 5"2 with blue eyes. Female. Excellent at close-range attacks. Also great with shurikens but cannot work a bow and arrow to save her life.

And Jess.
(I live in a different time zone and I have exams, be amazed at how much time I still manage to spend on AG)

B, we'll go to the tomb as VISE did an awful job of provoking the wolf that was obviously Arcturus.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

While the energy orbs float around striking the demons with lightning, you make your way to the tomb. As you go there, you accidentally get caught in the crossfire. Which side will you take?

(A). Demons
(B). Energy

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Offhand:
Skills:
Items:
Description: 5"2 with blue eyes. Female. Excellent at close-range attacks. Also great with shurikens but cannot work a bow and arrow to save her life.

Teh energy.
Although, we have no mages to aid the energy, oh noes!

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:??? call me VISE
Level 2 ranger: 0/20
HP: 15/15
Weapon: masamune
Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Items:
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, knives, javelins, and bow and arrows. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

I use call of the wild to hurt the deamons. I mean, were in a god d/// forest.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

The demons try to stop the animals, some of the demons are trampled and killed, others pick up and toss the animals across the forest.

A demon attacks you.

Demon Picket encountered.

Enemy Turn.
Demon Picket shoots Jess with an arrow.
Jess takes 4 damage.

Player Turn.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

HP: 15/15
Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Items:
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, knives, javelins, and bow and arrows. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

I smile and rush the deamon with the masamune "first battle don't blow it"

PS jess I did an awesome job of provoking the wolf. I just shouldn't have

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

PS Everyone: You didn't provoke the wolf, Arcturus was hunting down Wakaci now that he's out of hiding.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Demon Picket takes 3 damage.
Demon Picket has 17 HP left.
(one more player turn left, not the same person)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

HP: 6/10
Offhand:
Skills:
Items:

:O oh no he didn't!

*sneaks from the shadows and lunges at the Demon* - Sneak Attack

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Demon Picket takes 9 damage.
Demon Picket has 8 HP left.

Enemy Turn.
Demon Picket charges at Vise and hits him with crossbow.
Vise takes 2 damage.

Player Turn.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Offhand:
Skills:
Items:

I'll attackalack him again with Sneak Attack.
Gahh no ones online atm.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Demon Picket takes 11 damage. Critical Hit!

Demon Picket has been defeated.
Demon Picket dropped Enchanted Crossbow.
Demon Picket dropped HP Potion (2).
Demon Picket dropped MP Potion (1).

What will you pick up/ equip?

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

HP: 13/15
Offhand:
Skills:
Items: HP potion

I pick up the enchanted crossbow and one HP potion. if I equip enchanted crossbow can I have the masamune as an offhand weapon.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Offhand:
Skills:
Items:
-x1 MP Potion
-x1 HP Potion

I'll take one MP potion and one HP potion thanks very much.
I would have taken the Crossbow..but as my description states, I can't work a bow and arrow to save my life :3

What now chief?

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Crossbows require two hands, one to load it, and one to fire, or if you are very weak, both to hold it.

You continue rushing towards the tomb. Dark clouds fill the sky, it starts to storm, the lightning from the storm fills the lightning beings with power. They then easily drive off the demons.

You finally reach the tomb, when you get up to it, you read an inscription that says:

Trespassers beware,
For what guards this stone.
Is powerful enough,
To shock you to bone.

After reading the words, you hear a high pitched crackling noise. You turn around and see a swarm of thunderlings. They start glowing gold.
What will you do?
(A). Battle
(B). Run Away
(C). Other > List something else

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Offhand:
Skills:
Items:
-x1 MP Potion
-x1 HP Potion

Weeelll.. the thunderlings are good right? So.. we wait for them to get closer, weapons at the ready.

Showing 76-90 of 231