ForumsForum GamesShattered World RPG

231 24656
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

After Arcturus defeated Kipdon in the end of Broken World, the world was completely destroyed. Arcturus ruled the world for 100 years before destroying it. With Kipdon dead and Wakaci lost. The world has no heroes to save it from the evil, demonic overlord. There is hope however, five people were recently found hiding from Arcturus, the demon who found them took them to Arcturus's castle to become slaves. The five found a way to trick the demon and knock him out. They managed to escape.

Character sheet-

Name:
Level: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: (Rusted Longsword, Hunting Knife, Wooden Bow)
Offhand: (only with one-handed weapon)
Items:
Description:

There are five player slots.

(Note: This MIGHT be my last RPG)

• 231 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

They approach, apparently determined to guard this tomb. They see your weapons, they back up and then fly into each other. They start forming into one bigger lightning guardian. It eventually becomes as big as the rock, which is about 3 times your size. It starts glowing red. It looks ready to attack, the storm is very powerful now too.

Wakaci: These are the thunder guardians, they guard tombs in this forest.

Thunder Guardian: *crackle* We must *buzz* defend Kipling Donton's tomb. *loud crackle*

Wakaci: Wait, so this isn't Kipdon's tomb!?!

Thunder Guardian: *annoyed buzz* He wouldn't need a tomb *buzz* only dead people need a tomb.

Wakaci: But... But... But didn't Arcturus kill Kipdon?

Thunder Guardian: No, and you must pay for *crackle* defiling this grave!

Thunder Guardian encountered.

Player Turn.

Wakaci used Stealth.

(one more player turn)

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:??? call me VISE
Level 2 ranger: 0/20
HP: 13/15
MP: 10/10
Weapon: enchanted crossbow
Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Items: HP potion
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

OK then I equip the enchanted crossbow and have the masamune ready to switch for mele fights. I shoot it dead center then flee into the woods.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Thunder Guardian takes 4 damage.
Thunder Guardian has 46 HP left.

Enemy Turn.
Thunder Guardian attacks Wakaci.
Wakaci dodges the attack.

Player Turn.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, and good at climbing. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

I climb to a good vantage point, get in a good position, build my focus, then shoot very rapidly

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Thunder Guardian takes 3 damage.
Thunder Guardian has 43 HP left.
Wakaci uses Stealth Shot.
Thunder Guardian takes 12 damage.
Thunder Guardian has 31 HP left.

Enemy Turn.

Thunder Guardian uses Discharge I.

Player Turn.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, and good at climbing. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

I use call of the wild.

PS is it OK if we don't post our stat sheets in the middle of a battle. it makes the pages way to long

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

It sort of makes it easier for me to tell how much HP and MP you have left.
Thunder Guardian takes 10 damage from Call of the Wild. (500%)
-Rolls were 1 1 1 1 and 6-

Thunder Guardian has 21 HP left.
(one more player turn left)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Level: 2
Class: Ranger
Skills: Magic shot
Exp: 0/0
HP: 15/10
Weapon: Wooden Bow
Offhand: None
Items: None
Description: Asian with goku hair and wears clothes that look like cloud strifes stuff

I jump on to the tomb and wait until it attacks and then when it does, I jump off and rapidfire in midair and then I magicshot it`s chest

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Thunder Guardian takes 8 damage.
Thunder Guardian has 13 HP left.

Enemy Turn.
Thunder Guardian uses Discharge II (Charge II).

Player Turn.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

MP: 8/10
Offhand:
Skills:

I unload another volly of arrows.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Can i still join? Please?

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Thunder Guardian takes 3 damage.
Thunder Guardian has 10 HP left.

(you know the drill)

Name:
Level: 1 and 0/10
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: (Rusted Longsword, Hunting Knife, Wooden Bow)
Offhand: (N/A or Wooden Bow)
Items: (nothing)
Description:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, with the demon picket battle, everyone got 6 EXP. for killing that demon, so add that to your EXP. meter.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

MP: 8/10
Offhand:
Skills:

I get behind cover concentrate for a while turn around say "gotta make this shot count" and fire.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

*Level 2 ranger: 6/20 sorry

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Thunder Guardian takes 9 damage. CRITICAL HIT!
Thunder Guardian has 1 HP left.

Enemy Turn.

Thunder Guardian used Discharge.
Everyone takes 8 damage.
Thunder Guardian's Speed, Power, and Defense rose.

Player Turn.

Showing 91-105 of 231