ForumsForum GamesShattered World RPG

231 25735
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

After Arcturus defeated Kipdon in the end of Broken World, the world was completely destroyed. Arcturus ruled the world for 100 years before destroying it. With Kipdon dead and Wakaci lost. The world has no heroes to save it from the evil, demonic overlord. There is hope however, five people were recently found hiding from Arcturus, the demon who found them took them to Arcturus's castle to become slaves. The five found a way to trick the demon and knock him out. They managed to escape.

Character sheet-

Name:
Level: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: (Rusted Longsword, Hunting Knife, Wooden Bow)
Offhand: (only with one-handed weapon)
Items:
Description:

There are five player slots.

(Note: This MIGHT be my last RPG)

• 231 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name: Paul
Level: 1 0/10
Weapon: Rusted Longsword
Offhand: None
Items: None
Description: Wears leather gloves and leather boots,has sky blue eyes,black hair,and a scar running down from his forehead next to his mouth, Good with swords and especially ones that would require 2 hands to wield, Has no knowledge at all with a bow.

Okay... Change of plans... I turn around and slash the arrows with my Sword, i charge at the Ranger without stopping my sword slashing.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Everyone has a choice.

Also-
Split Scenario

Paul-
Bluydee encountered.

Bluydee-
Paul encountered.

I'll roll a dice to determine who goes first.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bluydee-
Player Turn.

Paul-
Enemy Turn.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Description: Wears leather gloves and leather boots,has sky blue eyes,black hair,and a scar running down from his forehead next to his mouth, Good with swords and especially ones that would require 2 hands to wield, Has no knowledge at all with a bow.

I jump high in the air and slash down on Bluydee with all my might!

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:??? call me VISE
Level 2 ranger: 6/20
HP: 5/15
MP: 8/10
Weapon: enchanted crossbow
Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Items: HP potion
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, and good at climbing. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

I say "enough of that" and jam my fingers into Bluydee's pressure point to make him stop and maybe knock him out. "sorry about him, mostly I despise people with scars for being weak. yours, however, tells a much more interesting story. you seem well adapted to the powers of darkness. tell me, do you fight with it or agenst it?"

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I say "I fight with and against the darkness... I don't understand myself better than you do, i have amnesia... I just woke up here next time i know your friend starts shooting arrows at me."

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Now with that choice...
What do you do?
(A). Follow the hooded figure
(B). Sneak up on and attack the hooded figure

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'll follow the hooded figure

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, and good at climbing. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

*changes to dark VISE* "I sense that that scar was made by a weapon of darkness. but that does not tell me what side you are on, the attack could have inspired you to fight the darkness, or you could have dishonored your master if you wee a dark aprentice. if you want I can try to invade your mind. a dark one would think of false memories to trick me, but a light one would fight back. what do you want me to do?"

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

sorry I choose A) but I do not hide I don't want to seem threatening untill I see who it is.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

*disappears* Sorry but I'm already following a hooded figure...

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:

I just walk. first out of sight then just visible in the corner of his eye. then I walk slowly closer and closer untill we are walking side by side. then I glance at him.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I ask VISE "What the hell do you want from me?!"

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

You are walking along the eastern path, following the figure. Suddenly the figure stops at what looks like a castle. It turns around, looking directly at you. It then pulls out a blade. It tosses the blade into the air. It lights up and glows white. It flies across the sky and lands in the forest. The figure then disappears into thin air.

Your best bet to get to somewhere important would be to follow the light emitted by the blade.

What do you do?
(A). Follow the light
(B). Enter the castle (now whose fortress was in the east again?)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'm going to follow the light! That sword might be useful... And i most certainly don't want to go into Arcturus's Fortress, It would be suicide! Considering what he did the last 13 pages...

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:

???? I am following the hooded guy. but I want to know if you acept darkness because if you fight it one wrong move and I will kill you. and I will follow the blade.

Showing 121-135 of 231