ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Fakemon! -CLOSED-

1726 523696
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Here you can draw your own "Pokemon" based on a theme...

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS paint or GIMP. It can also be hand drawn.

They have to be appropriate! I don't want nasty-looking stuff!

They have to be your own Pokemon. Don't steal other people's creations!

The winner will choose a date (maximum time: 2 weeks) and "Theme/Type" for every contest. I will begin choosing a theme.

Nobody win 2 times in a row!

The entries must be done before the date has expired.

-----

This time they have to represent Blobs.
The deadline will be the 7th of June... (the Sunday after Sweden's national day)

Now go make some Fakemon already!

P.S... I will only judge one Fakemon per user. Keep that in mind!

• 1,726 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Surprisingly, this was a very short round despite it's awesome theme. Round 22: Vehicles!

Anyway, let's go!
---

Champions Exhibit - DrewDaltonBrown
http://i45.tinypic.com/4qlxfq.png
I have to say I liked this entry a lot better. Better colors, etc.
An UFO! A bit more original than the other entries that people have entered. Not bad for paint at all, and it's kinda cute too! Yeah, a nice idea. Simple too. Great! You should have more shading though. And it looks pretty odd with the arm sticking out of the gray thing. Also, I know that you copy-pasted that arm... And eye... And even the "foot" for that matter. Try to refrain from C/P stuff.

---

Winner - Raptor!
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/018/7/a/Theme__Vehicle_by_SpyroSteak.png
This should come as no surprise, even thought the other entries were pretty great too. Like I've said, I LUUUURVE the design so much! I think they're gorgeous, cute, cuddly (maybe that's just me) and kewl! They even look like Pokemon to me, and I'd see them flying and rolling around here and there! Squishy!
I also have to comment on the art itself. The whole thing looks great, and I would recommend (if you're into games), that you learn programming and start making games!... Or just making the art of games.
Anywho, you deserve to have the honor of choosing our new theme again! Congratulations!

---
Others~
---

Whismyboy
http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn395/alex1324/Rocketee.jpg
It's not too bad! I like the facial expression, but the rest is just weird. I think the Geodude idea would be a bit better. Next time, try to make it a bit less odd. :P If you know what I mean. I know you can do better!

SilentQ
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6498/motozega.png
The direct link to the picture says "motozega".... Awwwww!
I can see that you put a LOT of effort in this great entry. Gold is cool! I sorta didn't like the idea of this though... Pokemon have always been slaves to humans, but you just crossed the line right there, Q. I love the art though, keep it up!

-----
-----

That is it for today people! Hope ya liked it! Raptor will choose the next theme, but she can't choose these:
Blobs (Jelly, Slime, ect.)
Goats
Birds
Wheels
Dragons
Alpha
Frogs
Fire Snakes
Clouds
Plants
Protect
Deer
Stone (rocks, boulders, ect.)
Mechanic/Electronic
Evolutions
Water
Meteorite
Camouflage
Microscopic
Snowy Mountaintop
Vegetables
Vehicles

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

that you learn programming and start making games!

Meh, my brain can't handle the extensive language of coding, nor my pocket handle the astounding amount of money required to purchase Flash...
The whole thing looks great

Oh good, I thought the bus's krappy tail would bump me down to the bottom >_>.

ERRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I cannot think of anything good again, but how about...
Mirrors?
I don't mean like a walking mirror, exactly, but y'know like two semi-identical beings, a reflective fakemon, or something that exists as a mirror-image of something else, not sure of a word to describe this concept other than 'mirror' >_>. Anyone understand my rambling plz???
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

You guys know what I mean right?

Yes how can I forget those pikachu-copies? Like that but, honestly, I think everyone on here can do way better than that, they also don't have to be like twins, it can just be a Pokemon that has some sort of PokePower [or whatever] that allows it to momentarily split or some freaky thing like that =). Mirrors probably wasn't the best word, how about 'pairs' >_>? Not the food, of course.

And yah it was Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald by the dude with the anxiety problem's house...
SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

but you just crossed the line right there,

Guess it's too late to say I accepted the request to join Team Rocket in Pokemon Blue, huh?
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

New Theme: Mirrors/Pairs

Deadline: 5th-6th- or 7th Feb.

Cool theme~

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well here is mine.. this is my 2nd entry in this since a long time :P

I made it simple kind of.. I don't have much time to do it and I don't want to really take much time on it.. I also didn't have my drawing pad so I did it with the mouse D: Oh well though. n.n

http://i50.tinypic.com/212iyoh.png

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

I call him siamesal.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7384/siamesel.png

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Emmm, I'd hope there would be many entries.

It's the wonderful season of exams!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

It's the wonderful season of exams!

>_>...I will try to add +1 entry to this round however I am only a lvl. 45 with a Motivation Skill of 8 [+1 bonus] and Finals Week is super-effective and has drained my HP to a mere 14hp, whilst also inflicting Lethargy, which decreases Motivation and Productivity by -2 whole points! That was kinda long huh?

@sour - I don't understand what it is O_O.
@guitar - It colouring reminds me of the Split Dragon if you've ever played DragCave....lol.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I don't understand what it is O_O.

Whatever you want it to be =D

I didn't take time on it so yeah xDD.
SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6880/thermalstaticener.png

The fire one is Thermotron and the electric one is Statical.

I tried using a more realistic art style this time around. (Apparently Statical is an actual word! I google'd it and it pretty much means producing electricity, even though I meant for it to be a combination of 'static' and 'calorie,' opposed to Thermotron 'thermal' and 'electron.'

TheLastGamer
TheLastGamer
204 posts
Nomad

Haha silent q's 1s are good

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Whoa, that's amazing! Reminder: judging this weekend.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I can't draw with a mouse.. I just noticed that =D

I can on paper though xD

Scanner is broken though. :P

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I didn't judge yesterday.. I couldn't. But I'll try to judge as soon as possible. Ooookay?

Showing 1666-1680 of 1726