ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Fakemon! -CLOSED-

1726 522868
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Here you can draw your own "Pokemon" based on a theme...

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS paint or GIMP. It can also be hand drawn.

They have to be appropriate! I don't want nasty-looking stuff!

They have to be your own Pokemon. Don't steal other people's creations!

The winner will choose a date (maximum time: 2 weeks) and "Theme/Type" for every contest. I will begin choosing a theme.

Nobody win 2 times in a row!

The entries must be done before the date has expired.

-----

This time they have to represent Blobs.
The deadline will be the 7th of June... (the Sunday after Sweden's national day)

Now go make some Fakemon already!

P.S... I will only judge one Fakemon per user. Keep that in mind!

• 1,726 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Short, crappy, judging, GO.
---
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6880/thermalstaticener.png

Really original, I think it's great! Shading is nice, the fire on Thermotron is way better than I ever would've made it.. The electric on Statical is also very realistic. Over all, a great entry but it needed something more. Maybe a few rings here and there, or a line or so. But it's cool. You can choose the next theme!
---

Right, he won Round 23.
Themes taken:
Blobs (Jelly, Slime, ect.)
Goats
Birds
Wheels
Dragons
Alpha
Frogs
Fire Snakes
Clouds
Plants
Protect
Deer
Stone (rocks, boulders, ect.)
Mechanic/Electronic
Evolutions
Water
Meteorite
Camouflage
Microscopic
Snowy Mountaintop
Vegetables
Vehicles
Pairs

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

*twistches* Need Fakemon need fakemon need fakemon need fakemon need fakemon need fakemon need fakemon need fakemon need fakemon...
/crazeh

23 rounds....that's a lot. Anyway, yay. I, personally, think Fire-something and Statical are better than Plusal&Minum...oh how I hate those two, good winner.

Is everybody drawing by hand? I don't think everybody is. Some look like they are drawn some don't.

Lolwut? Most ppl aren't drawing traditionally.
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

I want a new judge.

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

I want a new judge.

What do you mean? Do you not like Zega as a judge?

And if Zega were to leave, who would step up as judge?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And more importantly, it is his contest, so he would have to resign, more or less.
I cannot really see why there should be any reason to want a new judge. There is no merits earned, it is for fun and fun it is.
I might not agree with his reasoning sometimes, but otherwise it is on the good side of awesome, this contest.
Also, spamming does not make it better.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I want a new judge.

I think he's talking about the long doldrums that occur when no one puts up a theme...in which I THINK it is Zega's job to make a random theme....but I'm not sure, maybe he doesn't like who won afterall.

To solve first problem;
Subrounds....maybe? Or perhaps this is just one-time thing...
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, no reply from the winner, and since people are complaining... Let's have fun! (which perhaps could be a subround)
*changes title*

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

5th generation, oh I hope it will be a good one and not as neopet-ish as the last...
I thought it was going to be a Lucario evolution, that's what it looked like XD. Someone thought it would be a, quote 'sexy lizard with long luscious hair'...we were both wrong :P.

Yay we gets to make random Fakemon .

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Official art released:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2lsxhci.jpg
I don't like them. I really don't.
They continue to be ugly no matter how many times I see them, and how many people who are screaming that they are awesome and cooler than lucario, vulpix or pikachu.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Ah, I hate the 1st stage, the 2nd one is a little better, but Why the hell did they have to give it that awful hairstyle??? I'd expect that 2nd evolution to have piercings to the max...but that'd probably be a bad message and parents would complain...

ANYWAY...how many EEVEELUTIONS do you think we'll get this time??? I think I'll make some for this subround thing...I've never ever made one before and I feel left out from the Pokefan masses =(.

Now that you meantino it, the smaller one does look like Vulpix, I know the 2nd stage looked like Lucario when blacked out, it still kinda does...how strange...

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

What do you mean? Do you not like Zega as a judge?
And if Zega were to leave, who would step up as judge?

Because he's always too lazy to judge all the entries.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Because he's always too lazy to judge all the entries.

Hey Guitar, stop complaining. You don't say "hey, you judged all the entries this time" when I do, so what makes you think I want to judge all the entries? You just nitpick the few times when I don't. There isn't a RULE or anything that says I have to judge all the entries. Haven't you thought about that? I'm doing this mostly for your sake. Now I don't mean YOUR sake, I mean everyones sake. Everyone who makes entries. I want them to have fun. We don't get fun if we get negative comments from you all the time. Make more entries. And if you don't want to make more entries, fine with me.

Sometimes, yes, I can be lazy, but what gives you the right to tell people who is lazy and who isn't...? We're all lazy sometimes. Example; you were too lazy to elaborate on your first post on the page when you said "I want a new judge".

And besides, if you want to have a new judge.... Go make your own Fakemon Contest and see if that thread goes better. See if everyone likes your judging better than mine.

We have LIVES, Guitarhero, I don't have time to sit around all day. Normal people get sick sometimes, get loads of homework, and many other countless obstacles to make you delay your judging. You can't always help things. Instead of complaining, try to do something better about the situations. Help, just like Cenere did. he set up a new "sub-round". You should be happy. I sure am. (thanks Cen). It was kind of him.

---

On another note, whilst I am sick I will be unable to judge, just so you understand. When I get healthy (which will probably be soon in a couple of slow days) I will resume my judging as good - and routinely as ever.

@the new GenV

I honestly think it looks GREAT. Well, not the evo, but the pre-evo as stated on "Draw that Pokemon".

---

Might be able to judge this week WOOOOO!... If I get any entries, that is.

*long post might end up long*
marioman327
marioman327
290 posts
Nomad

I've got some drawings I'll submit, can't right now tho. Wait for meh

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Right, I am waiting for you.

---Note to all---

I won't judge until we get any entries, keep 'em coming!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Poltregeist!! Isn't it about the last type of ghosts left?
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/poltregeist.jpg

Showing 1681-1695 of 1726