ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5417772
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

See that, guy? That proves that we must make Strop shoot someone!

Of course, if you did this, I'd be hard-pressed to find some plausible plot hook that doesn't result in the WoM being suspended :\\

I mean, I'm not stopping you. But you would give me a headache!
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

OR THE GREAT BEARDLESS UNICORN.

SHAVE HIM! SHAVE HIM! SHAVE HIM!

...or we could, like, trick him into thinking he passed out from drunkenness and had a kind of wild fling in his drunken state by planting some alcohol by his unconscious bdy and putting a heart shaped tattoo that says "Lucy" or perhaps an even more lul-inducing name and then get Carlie in on the whole deal and trick him into thinking he's going to be temp-banned for the whole ordeal.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Hmm . . . yaknow, I've always wondered what kind of underwear he wears under that ninja suit. Let's steal his ninja suit and move him into the middle of a crowded street. We could also shave him and blame him for assault.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

yaknow, I've always wondered what kind of underwear he wears under that ninja suit

I thought it was the negligee?

We should stuff him inside a pinata and have people take a whack at him.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

OOC: Wait, so now people want to shave me AND make me grow ridiculous amounts of hair? lol

Don't forget the horn... Hahaha...

We should stuff him inside a pinata and have people take a whack at him.

Ok, that I find too far.
SHAVE HIM! SHAVE HIM! SHAVE HIM!

YAY! Lol, this is the most popular idea, someone draw it.

I'm doing better on my figure...
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

We could pad him with packing peanuts... And candy.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Heyyy...we could cover him in honey and put him on an ant nest...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I've always wondered what kind of underwear he wears under that ninja suit.

Upon taking a closer look, you discover that Strop's hip-hop outfit is complete. That is to say that he's wearing non-descript boxers that are clearly visible because his cargo pants are riding that low. Deeeeeez nuts.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

<OOC> I am lost. What the heck is going on? Who are these people?

<IC> *nudges Strop* He is out cold!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Of course, if you did this, I'd be hard-pressed to find some plausible plot hook that doesn't result in the WoM being suspended :\\\\
Then you leave me no choice. Strop must shoot one of us. It is too good an opportunity to pass up. Are you sure it would count? If he's out cold, I don't see that he would be firing an arrow with the intent of piercing a living creature. Isn't the intent what matters?

Quick update: Bullman just volunteered to be shot.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Deeeeeez nuts.

Yes, that's the first thing you see when you notice Strop's pants are pulled down, unless you're attacking from the rear. But that's a risky move when attacking a ninja or a horse, or in this case, both.

Who are these people?

The blank one with the big number next to his name is "Strop", the handsome black-skulled hero is "Ernie", who is also merely a guest, and you are "Gantic", some kind of rabbit apparently...

Strop must shoot one of us.

Shoot me! I'm just a guest and it will save the lives of the other two! Not to mention it would waste a bullet.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Frank just told me he volunteers to be shot.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Moegreche, lost, sullen, and without a purpose after being de-modded, finds a rubber band of power on aisle 3 at Staples. It gives +3 to agility and +5 to strength.
Holding the rubber band of power like a slingshot, Moegreche loads a paper clip of penetration (ignores any armor buffs) and prepares to shoot Strop directly into his left arm.
Bring it on, beeeyach.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

>:O But moe, you're a brain in a jar. How can you prime a rubber band!?

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

>:O But moe, you're a brain in a jar. How can you prime a rubber band!?

Manipulation of lesser beings, AKA us.
Holding the rubber band of power like a slingshot, Moegreche loads a paper clip of penetration (ignores any armor buffs) and prepares to shoot Strop directly into his left arm.

Why his left arm? Why not his right...

Spwammers, and people who will/want to join.

Yayzz, 1111 post, must take snapshot...
Showing 3601-3615 of 5646