ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5468553
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

that is your characters, you got till the last day of November and I might reward the best beard...it would help to progressively show your character is growing a beard through out the rounds in November.

Make a new thread on this, since it is unrelated to the WoM? It is late winter/early spring as per ingame time table, so "No shave November", excuse the prep, 'soooo last year!'.

Besides, really blonde hair + pale skin = what is this beard you are talking about?

ask strop. I had a field night with him critisizing my entry. I gave the revision'd entry a while ago, but Strop never got back to me on whether or not it was acceptable.

I will ask him to check it Friday/Saturday when he gets back, then.

I've been sick for a week now

You seem to be ill a lot. Try taking more vitamins, it usually strengthen your immune system.

And my wondering still stands.

Lol, no, no one thinks you are a mod, or worth of that blue text. We still see you as a whiny little noob that never grew out of it, even if you have been here for two years, lol.

Lol, no, no one thinks you are a mod, or worth of that blue text. We still see you as a whiny little noob that never grew out of it, even if you have been here for two years, lol.

Oh, okay. Thanks for your brutal honesty.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

You seem to be ill a lot. Try taking more vitamins, it usually strengthen your immune system.

That's not the problem. My immune system had already taken a hit so when I came back to school someone made it worse. Turns out I still hadn't gotten over it. By the way, I haven't been sick since February.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Besides, really blonde hair + pale skin = what is this beard you are talking about?

oo thought you were a Viking...

anyways hasn't my cameo been randomly inserting his presents in the WoM for that is his nature...as for waiting till Strop approves it might make the thing too late.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

oo thought you were a Viking...

What does that have to do with invisible beards?

anyways hasn't my cameo been randomly inserting his presents in the WoM for that is his nature...

Your character does have a role in the latter parts of the WoM, yes. Until that part, you could always write up an entry for what Hermit is doing.

as for waiting till Strop approves it might make the thing too late.

What thing? The Novemberthing that can't actually be there as stated before (unless you regroup, rewrite and add magic)? Or your cameo which Strop has already planned and written into our "WoM-will-go-like-this" plan?
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Or your cameo which Strop has already planned and written into our "WoM-will-go-like-this" plan?

hmm I have no idea what strop has planed for my cameo...anyways I just wanted something to draw my character doing something...since i need practice drawing him...perhaps I should find out the ninjas plans so I can draw something for the WoM....thats all I want to do :|
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

hmm I have no idea what strop has planed for my cameo...anyways I just wanted something to draw my character doing something...since i need practice drawing him...perhaps I should find out the ninjas plans so I can draw something for the WoM....thats all I want to do :|

Well, as said before, you can still just go write/draw an entry, it is not exactly a problem.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Woah. Where did this come from and who is saying it to whom?!

That really blindsighted me.

But to get not too off topic: You could also read my entry and see if you have any objections, right Cenere? I think I still have it somewhere on my computer, so I can resend it in should Strop kitty (for lack of a better word) foot around some more.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Tonight's the most difficult night to get through, because tomorrow I will be required to demonstrate that I know how to save lives, and if I do that wrong I fail.

Sounds...rough. Is this the typical CPR training exams, or the very-detailed instructions on what to do when someone undergoes a specific failure?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh yeah, I didn't clarify that by "last day of med school" I meant "of hospital-based training only". Cen's obviously read my about (and I told him about the exams too), but I've apparently neglected to update you guys about that here. Oops.

No I'm not going to neglect the WoM! I'm committed to getting us all through!

But yeah. I just finished one exam today, I have one more exam tomorrow, and one on Tuesday. Tonight's the most difficult night to get through, because tomorrow I will be required to demonstrate that I know how to save lives, and if I do that wrong I fail. So there'll be nothing from me tonight, but starting tomorrow night I'll definitely get up to date with everybody, finish working on my own segment and we'll go from there (Tuesday exam is impossible to cram for, the revision will be much lighter and steadier).

Also hayfever season really blows hard this year :|

ask strop. I had a field night with him critisizing my entry. I gave the revision'd entry a while ago, but Strop never got back to me on whether or not it was acceptable.

For real? I swore I sent a reply saying yes go ahead and post it... Hang tight and lemme check first.

Also Hermit: I'll get you a description as soon as I can.

Okay? Hang tight for another day. Then I'll touch base with everybody.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Woah. Where did this come from and who is saying it to whom?!

Well, no one cared to tell me, so I had to do that myself.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

so I had to do that myself.

Cenny, you should know that lying to yourself is never good.

Now I understand why Strop hasn't been on. Thanks you.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Cenny, you should know that lying to yourself is never good.

Nobody said the opposite either.

Also, didn't I... Nevermind.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay, if I could have responses from everybody on the last communication entered between themselves and we hosts (Cen and I), that'd be awesome.

Now that I have just one exam left and I've decided it'd be best to approach it with 'leisurely' revision instead of cram, I'm working on my part now, hopefully will release the next task in the next couple of days.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Okay, if I could have responses from everybody on the last communication entered between themselves and we hosts (Cen and I), that'd be awesome.

Id' love to. Where's your response to the last piece i sent you?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Check your email, Thoad, I've just sent one through.

Showing 4636-4650 of 5646