ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5382949
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

This is just to prove to you that yes, there is progress on my end.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/7-8.png

I'll be posting chapter 8 in the archives as soon as is possible.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I er... can't quite see what is in this picture...Well I see the characters, but don't know what they are doing...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

It's messy, I know, but once you read the entry it's based on, it should make sense.

I was food-poisoned yesterday, but am recovering now.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Ah. I was also wondering what was going on. You, food-poisoned? Ninja my ***. =p

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

The real ninja was whatever the hell Stroppilithicus ate, because it pwned his horsey-intestines.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Don't you know, you can't kill a ninja directly, so you have to get him where he can't avoid it!

"It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single Ginko leaf and the energy of the universe."

"I guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet, heh heh. I'mma need a lot more than dew, and, uh, universe juice."
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yay for Kung Fu Panda!

By the way...Rick Astley asked for my collection of Disney-Pixar Movies. I told him, "You can have Cars, Finding Nemo and Toy Story...but I'm never gonna give you Up"

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Yay for Kung Fu Panda and bad yet hilarious jokes about Rick Astley! I'm not gunna lied that joke made me LOL.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hast thou came to a conclusion, yet?
I hope so :|

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Correspondence with the final four has been reestablished. We should have something to go on within 24 hours.

Meanwhile, I've been laid low by illness, but finally I've managed to [rul=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4359161/the-way-of-moderation-archive/page/3#post-6139582]update the next segment of the WoM[/url]. I'll keep on going to the next segments, now.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Let's try that again.

update the next segment of the WoM

Better.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Strop, I have my entry ready, so if Xzeno and Crimson have theirs in please tell me so I can give you ours.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strop, I have my entry ready, so if Xzeno and Crimson have theirs in please tell me so I can give you ours.

Email it, Thoad. You know, the usual stuff.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

At this point we have one last segment to complete. I haven't seen the whole thing pieced together, but its probably at least longer then Xzeno's last entry.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, in that case, while we're waiting for crimson and xzeno to finish, Thoad, if you do manage to contact Poison in the meantime, see if you can get him to review the entry. I'll hold off reading it until I have both in front of me.

Showing 4306-4320 of 5646