ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5978149
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hmm, interesting, Alt.

Anyway, will rant a bit. Probably shouldn't be taken serious, or even cared about.
I am rather fascinated by the way most are portraying Cen... No complains, just finding it quite interesting that this is how you see him, and think he would act.
What is even more interesting is the lack of him in a good deal of the entries. A good deal here means "Three or four", but you catch my drift I guess.

Anyway.

List of people who have entered so far
CrimsonBlade
Gametesta
Dudeguy*
Pixie
Zlith
Poison
Manta
Skater
El Cholo
Gantic
Parsat
Xzeno
Alt

Bronze

* Lacking an ending, as far as I know

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Am I spaced from the others because I'm a cameo guy?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Strop, you can can do whatever with my character. It's all up to you. I'm just appreciative of even having a part in this story.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Am I spaced from the others because I'm a cameo guy?

Hmm, that is a much better reason than "I haven't read this one"...

Strop, you can can do whatever with my character. It's all up to you. I'm just appreciative of even having a part in this story.

Funnily enough Strop has a job for you, but currently there a bit of time before it can be done. I think he might have mentioned it to you, but w/e. A round or two, Flippin, then you can write something too.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Hmm, that is a much better reason than "I haven't read this one"...

I can't quite describe my facial expression or what is going through my mind...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I can't quite describe my facial expression or what is going through my mind...

My job is done, then. *bows*

But yes, it was because you are one of the cameoguys. Because some of us just count the names, and ask someone else who is missing.
Just to get it straight: No, have not read yours... I have read the rest, I will read yours later.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Funnily enough Strop has a job for you, but currently there a bit of time before it can be done. I think he might have mentioned it to you, but w/e. A round or two, Flippin, then you can write something too.

Yeah he emailed me. I was just answering him in this thread. When my part arrives, do I need to send my part to the waomod email address?
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

What is even more interesting is the lack of him in a good deal of the entries.
Yes, Cen is conspicuously missing from my entree. I have a reason for this and a few excuses. The reason is that I was (originally) using Strop as a place holder to represent what would become both of them in later versions of the entree. Again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to spend more time on it. I used Strop as a place holder because I felt less confident in my writing of Cenere. Take that how you will.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Well, Strop, if you want me to write the ending, I'm going to make myself win.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yes, Cen is conspicuously missing from my entree. I have a reason for this and a few excuses. The reason is that I was (originally) using Strop as a place holder to represent what would become both of them in later versions of the entree. Again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to spend more time on it. I used Strop as a place holder because I felt less confident in my writing of Cenere. Take that how you will.

No problem with that. It is one of the entries where it actually would make sense. I have it imagined that he either have concluded throwing anything at a gnoll was a bad idea, and thus is standing outside, trying to avoid the fighting, or have found some way to avoid fighting alongside eating and drinking > >

Well, Strop, if you want me to write the ending, I'm going to make myself win.

Okay, at least I want an ending on it, and I am not sure if there is anything like winning, since winning is just dodging as many balls you can for the time it takes for Strop to grow bored (suprisingly short time, if all you do is stand and let him hit you).

Yeah he emailed me. I was just answering him in this thread. When my part arrives, do I need to send my part to the waomod email address?

Yes. All entries, whether cameo or trial, is to be send to the waomod-email for approval. This is done to get the entries to be as in-world as possible, and to catch the worst mistakes (such as complete OoCness, or impossible moves).
Thyll
Thyll
476 posts
Nomad

Um... Can I still enter this? Is it too late?

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

I have a legitimate excuse. Blame Strop. :P

Seriously though, I'm not Febo Mari. I have a legitimate excuse. There would've been a joke about the skinny stickman but that might've been out of character (not entirely given the size difference). And I can't see him anywhere within the entire sequence.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Um... Can I still enter this? Is it too late?

Yes. To both.
You can enter as a cameo, but not be in the trials, for the one reason that we are at the third round, and all contestants were found in June or July, when the thread started up.

But as mentioned, if you want to be a part of the WoM, you should go for a cameo.
And just to get all the info down: Write to Waomod@yahoo.com with the request of getting a cameo role, and also give us a charactersheet of the character you want to use, any ideas for where and when you would want to appear and any other info that might be interesting to us.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I have no excuse at all... though you are in a little... sort of. I just didn't have you down as the dodgeball/hurting people type.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I have a legitimate excuse. Blame Strop. :P

I did.
And yes, I can see it is more interesting/logical with only Strop (Just as it is in Parsat's entry, because of a limited space), I have just been finding it rather amusing that it was like that. As with Xzeno there probably is some good reason, and it is not really an issue as much as something I just wanted to ask you guys.

I have no excuse at all... though you are in a little... sort of. I just didn't have you down as the dodgeball/hurting people type.

Try running with those shoes... Hunting is evil > >...
I cannot quite remember your entry (besides some climbing down the tree, and Strop being... Strop), so I cannot say much about it, but I think it was more than decent. More or less IC.
Showing 1846-1860 of 5646