ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5978150
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

What is even more interesting is the lack of him in a good deal of the entries.

Well...

you're in mine a little. Strop yells at you, and you toss the sack of dodgeballs at him.

I also accidentally cut the tip of your ponytail off. :3

Hrm... just remembering I'm not supposed to break the world rules... Yuh-oh... that might just work against me. D:
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I am rather fascinated by the way most are portraying Cen... No complains, just finding it quite interesting that this is how you see him, and think he would act.

I was going to try to have you go on a rant about carrying around all the time and having to were that spiffy suit, but no matter how many times I rewrote that section it always seemed to make you a crybaby. So I left it out.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hrm... just remembering I'm not supposed to break the world rules... Yuh-oh... that might just work against me. D:

Breaking buildings?

I also accidentally cut the tip of your ponytail off. :3

Oh yeah, had a comment on that:
T T

you're in mine a little. Strop yells at you, and you toss the sack of dodgeballs at him.

Yes, yours are more one of the "Hmm, do people really see me/him like that? Crazy..."
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I was going to try to have you go on a rant about carrying around all the time and having to were that spiffy suit, but no matter how many times I rewrote that section it always seemed to make you a crybaby. So I left it out.

I thank you for that.

Wholeheartedly, even.

And I bettergo to bed now, since I am pretty much (no, not pretty much, I am actually) replying to everything...
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Breaking buildings?

*Gulp*
Yeah... no, yeah... might have to do something about that...
Oh yeah, had a comment on that:
T T

Teehee~
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I thank you for that.

Wholeheartedly, even.

Your welcome, though it was a tough decision...With most people I would have left it in, but your to awesome for that.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*Gulp*
Yeah... no, yeah... might have to do something about that...

Might have > > Anyway, Strop didn't find any trouble in it, as far as I know.

Your welcome, though it was a tough decision...With most people I would have left it in, but your to awesome for that.

Awesome, you say? *fake laughter* That one was new.
Anyway, wouldn't have been IC anyway. Ranting and complaining to Strop and anyone else will only get him to be looked at as a, you said it, crybaby, and there is not really any purpose to it besides the obvious "Strop, crazy pony, use brain" remarks.

Yes, feeling like crap increases my mean and sarcastic posts...
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

IC

My brains just melted a little.... what does "IC" mean?

Try running with those shoes... Hunting is evil > >...
I cannot quite remember your entry (besides some climbing down the tree, and Strop being... Strop), so I cannot say much about it, but I think it was more than decent. More or less IC.

More than decent... more than decent t'is better than my English teacher used to say "failure" *waves fist*
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

My brains just melted a little.... what does "IC" mean?

In Character.
OC is Original Character, OoC is Out of Character. Too many rpgs ruin it to others, I guess...

More than decent... more than decent t'is better than my English teacher used to say "failure" *waves fist*

'More than decent' is "You actually did a good job, but I can't remember how good" in Cenere, btw.
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Awesome, you say? *fake laughter* That one was new.

You are awesome, you can carry all that stuff jump buildings all while wearing a suit, but your not a super hero, they wear their underwear on the outside.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

You are awesome, you can carry all that stuff jump buildings all while wearing a suit, but your not a super hero, they wear their underwear on the outside.

And all this (I promise, going to bed right after this one) reminds me of two things: "Cool guys don't look at explosions", and the art I did for it, and Strop's unofficial themesong: "A man's gotta do (Captain Hammer's part)" from Dr. Horrible. Even though Strop refuses to see the similarities ("Hammer is a TOOL!&quot I still find it highly amusing.
Besides, Strop is a superhero, at least to the point of wearing spandex.

If you see a ninja, it is NOT a ninja.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

In Character.

Thanks my brain couln't get past "I see" lol.

'More than decent' is "You actually did a good job, but I can't remember how good" in Cenere, btw.

Again thankyou *looks up* oh I didn't say thanks the first time... oh well.

Night people
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I tried to shy away making too much of a heavy portrayal of either Cen or Strop due to not knowing how they might act in such a situation when IC.

I actually have a rather firm grasp on how Cen and Strop act in character interaction, just not in a situation where they're throwing dodgeballs at a 12-year-old inside an RPG at the Armusement Park. Lol.

Anyway, did I do a more-than-decent job?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Anyway, did I do a more-than-decent job?

Yup, it was quite fun, and the - punishment went fine too. If it had been me writing, I probably wouldn't have Cen throwing balls, simply because it is something he find childish, especially with Strop's entusiastic grin when Strop is throwing.
That and worries when Chill kinda collapses from pain > >....
But then again, I didn't write it.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hey, you could always say Chill was hallucinating Cen throwing the balls :P

I interpreted it as Chill seeing things when Cen was merely passing the ball to Strop as he's supposed to do.

Also:

Strop's unofficial themesong: "A man's gotta do (Captain Hammer's part)" from Dr. Horrible.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Captain Hammer is a mighty tool. I am not a mighty tool. I may HAVE- wait, nevermind.

I think MC Hammer's Can't Touch This is a better themesong for Strop.
Showing 1861-1875 of 5646