ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5970964
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Arryhthmias is not a particularly stimulating topic for me, but I've had enough for the night.

lol. Your studying about the heart?
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I'm changing my character heet. I sent it by email already, so strop should get it soon.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Have not gotten it yet, and why would you want to change it, when it is already approved?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oh wait, nevermind, it decided to be marked as spam, so was the wrong place.
Still wondering why you changed it, didn't you have a fine character already? Haven't Strop made the sketch already, I wonder...
Oh yes, he has...

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Well I just didn't really like the characters i had. And I would rather just have 1 character instead of writing a story about them together.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well I just didn't really like the characters i had. And I would rather just have 1 character instead of writing a story about them together.

Well, first of all, since there has to be one main character, it would not be writing about them together, possibly more like the story seen by one of them.
But we will see what Strop says about this, since he is the one drawing and writing, but as it is now, I will say you might need to Mary Sue check the character, and try to get some flaws into the character, otherwise it might end up being a no to this change.
Make something interesting, and less... perfect.
It is very close to the deadline, and I will have to tell you, had I been in full charge of this, it would have been a no.
But we will see about it.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Wait so did you get the email? And you want me to make some changes? Because I can if I need to.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yes, got the email, it had been misplaced with the spam-mails for some reason.
Well, I have nothing to say right now, but while you are waiting, you could take the Mary Sue test, at least to have it prepared, if needed.
Otherwise I will be curious to see how you can pull off a child genius.

Just for the record: Deciding to change characters less than three days before the deadline (passed midnight here half an hour ago, at least) is a good way to frustrate the GM(s), especially if you had a good time to at least announce the change (not necessarily by posting the ref, but at least telling), and that other character was approved.
So hopefully everyone else is happy with their characters.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Well, I have nothing to say right now, but while you are waiting, you could take the Mary Sue test, at least to have it prepared, if needed

That Mary-sue test is very puzzling.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Hmm, well I could use my other characters I guess. I might tweek my new one a little bit. But I'm confused what to do right now. Any help?

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

lolol poisonarrow, that's giving me ideas for the cover art...

...because on cover art, you can do just about anything you want to the characters!!!

Poison is scawwed. Vewwy. Tahts why he's talkin liek this. Or maybe he's just bowwed. I hope it doesn't start before I get back from Florida.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

okay, just to make sure I'm going to be in the competition,

am I in?

hojoko
hojoko
508 posts
Peasant

Umm... Sorry Cenere, but I want to change my character a little bit. Sorry about getting back to you so late. I was at a bass camp. Fortunately, a ghost shouldn't be that complex or hard to draw. I just want to know if it's possible to make Hojoko's hair a bit more curly, less spiky. Something about spiky seems so... steriotypical of male teenage protagonists.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

If his hair is curly then he'd look like that dude from Growing Pains but in ghost form XD

I'm fine with the way Chill's hair is, as long as it stays looking more messy than spiky.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

i think most of the hair on the character fit them.

Showing 421-435 of 5646