ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5971696
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Lol, indeed. I'll be sure to resuscitate my oold thread when I get back. Can't leave my dear fans waiting.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Anyway, Manta, Crimson, I've done your corrections and will have them posted in the near future!
Yes, hopefully that'll keep you distracted <_<

What? Th-they're done? Then... I'mma have to wait right here until it's posted, oblivious to all outside goings-on.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Just for that I'm going to hold off posting them until I've finished the entire lot >:3

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

O_O'

*Note to self: Learn to refrain from stupidity

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

lol okay, I relent!

Since I also corrected Crimson's blade:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/womcast3.png

Notes

Crimson- blade changed to something resembling a katana. Don't know if this is curved enough.

Manta- mouth humanised and changed to a slight smirk as suggested.

Goumas- looks like he has a stick up his butt because he is subtly trying to make himself look taller, hehe.

Flipper & Snelly- Not to be confused with Flipper the dolphin! Crash helmets look silly on penguins. I like it. Flipper is going to cop a lot of "are you learning to fly?" jokes.

Gametesta- looks sinister...or would if he didn't have SWORDS FOR HANDS lololol. People who ask him "How do you pick up stuff?" might not be laughing, though.

Kingryan- Thanks to KR who finally got his sheet in! The concept had already existed previously.

Klaus- Is away, so I will be submitting his sheet for him, which he emailed to me...and I will shamelessly edit while he can't roar at me for doing so > Does anybody remember this pose, perchance? I bet Crimson could...

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I like my tie and I am really happy you made him comic, the others look like a marvel or DC superhero/ super-villain. Nice work

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Gametesta- looks sinister...or would if he didn't have SWORDS FOR HANDS lololol. People who ask him "How do you pick up stuff?" might not be laughing, though.

They probably would if he had ballpoint pens, but you did an awesome job on him!
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Here's where I would go back to the conversation about the MWT and GMing in general, but I think I'd get yelled at.

------------

He has swords for hands! This is like, the coolest cast list ever.

Leon the Deranged Gnoll Trader
Any chance of getting that title changed a little? I'd like it to read "Leon McAcid the Deranged Gnoll Trader". Also, 'Deranged Gnoll' is an awesome pun, whether you meant it or not.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

*Wipes sweat off of brow* Good. You did post it. Looks good Strop, thanks!

...I really like Klaus' pose, there. It's like he's scanning me... trying to find my weaknesses, while at the same time, being confident in his own abilities.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

He is thinking he shouldn't have eaten all those Santa Klaus cookies

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Hmm... looking back at page 43;

The fin protruding through the hair is an unusual touch

In a good way or bad way?

@Gametesta: Ha! One of the few puns that gets my approval.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

When I look at Klaus's picture, I cant help but think pedobear... Oh well. Manta looks like he's gonna start something, and gametesta... Well, no offense, but that just looks odd to me. Still waiting for this to start...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Here's where I would go back to the conversation about the MWT and GMing in general, but I think I'd get yelled at.

Correct- the time for that has passed.

Any chance of getting that title changed a little? I'd like it to read "Leon McAcid the Deranged Gnoll Trader". Also, 'Deranged Gnoll' is an awesome pun, whether you meant it or not.

No problem. And because I am not a D&D player or anything of the sort, the pun was entirely inadvertant.

...I really like Klaus' pose, there. It's like he's scanning me... trying to find my weaknesses, while at the same time, being confident in his own abilities.

More like scanning you for the most inappropriate way in which to launch sexual innuendo >_> That's Klaus for you.

In a good way or bad way?

Not a bad way. An original way.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

When I look at Klaus's picture, I cant help but think pedobear

That's part of the joke. However Klaus does not have a gimp leg, therefore he is not pedobear!

but that just looks odd to me

That's the idea when you have swords for hands hahaha xD
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

More like scanning you for the most inappropriate way in which to launch sexual innuendo >_> That's Klaus for you.

Awww... That thought was lurking in the corner of my brain, but you brought it into the light.

Thanks.

:P
Showing 496-510 of 5646