ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5972432
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Well... Maybe we should never let Strop forget about this. I mean, it was his hand that created the drawing. *evil face*

But, then again, zilth is the one that gave Strop directions... [/indecisiveness]

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Let's just compromise on letting neither of them forget.

*Looks at picture again* Bwahahaha!!!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'm going to create something so macho that everybody will be wondering whether he has repressed sexuality issues...

Sorry zlith. These things happen :P

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

*waits for image to load*

*waits*

*waits*

*waits some more*

*attempts to congure rasengan*

*waits*

*looks at images*

Yay for backshot! That's great Strop.

Except for Vise.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I'm going to create something so macho that everybody will be wondering whether he has repressed sexuality issues...

Like the zohan!
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hey you know I just noticed I was looking at the newer version of Crimson and I noticed that under his hand it looks like there is still a broadsword style handle there, or is that something else?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Must be an extra line, I'm pretty sure changed it to something resembling a katana handle...that's what you're after right, though it's not actually a katana?

Better get back to me on that actually.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh, Crimson, I went back and saw the lines...the one you're looking at was from when I drew the sword like a broadsword...I should erase that!

Should that be all?

I'll make all the edits sometime tonight, within the next few hours or so.

Anything else? I would just like to see everybody reporting in on this thread with some kind of "reporting in" comment...especially if you've been listed below- I haven't heard from these users in a while:

jdoggparty
lufffistudios
pixie214
zega
bluydee
goumas
skater

Before the 16th is better, as on the 16th I will be opening the first round and laying down the ground rules! Of which there are some which you absolutely must know, so...be needing to pay attention to that.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Ok,sorry, I've been keeping up with the thread etc. I unerstand what is happening, I like my chacracter (especially since it is summer so I don't have to wear those gloves) and I can't wait for tomorrow for this to start thanks strop and cenere for this.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I read the whole pages

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well good, and good you reply, since we have been... Somewhat missing you here.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I checked every day this thread, but I had nothing to say, cause you (both) are great and say everything is needed. I am waiting for the round to start and to see what are going to the challenges you have made.
p.s. What are the challenges?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

p.s. What are the challenges?

Some good examples would be:
*"Who is the quickest with a lawn mower?"
*"Hide and seek; Now with Holy Handgrenades"
*"I really need a break, so stop following me; The new version of Simon says"
and, of course:
*"Taking the cross to another level: How to crossdress"

*nods*
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Zega hasn't been active in a really long time... I don't know where he got to.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/pazxtest.jpg
While waiting for Strop to finish, I have made a nice little colour test (mainly for myself, but w/e).
Pazx's Mary was the victim, since the ref was the last submitted for the OffAg... all that thread for this, so yeah...
I am trying to figure out a few things, mainly how the colours should be, how I am going to get through shading and that...
I figure the colours should and will differ from one character to another depending on who it is (Mary should most likely be coloured with the first colour set, I think), but still wondering what to do with the shading (mainly because that probably should differ from person to person as well, but doing so, the unity of the characters will dissolve).
So I really want your opinions/ideas/complains with the colours and shading, at least for the test.
(Shading is a layer of redish brown done with multiply, btw)
And no, colours are not supposed to be inside the lines just yet > >

Showing 691-705 of 5646