ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5972620
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Manta and Poison like to look at men in that position...I had no idea you were those kind of guys.

still hating you all (I made a compromise with myself to hate you all till I get distra- oooh shiny red thing),
Zlith

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

That's so sixth grade, zlith.

Then again, so is laughing at the picture of a guy with a sword's hilt up his arse.

*Shrug*

*Gasp* WoM starts tomorrow!

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I'm excited and I'm not even in it. lol

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Heh, I found myself reading the MWT yesterday. It was very fun, even if I wasn't in it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Heh, I found myself reading the MWT yesterday. It was very fun, even if I wasn't in it.

I will take it as a compliment for a short moment, then go back to feeling insecure and troubled about the other comments about it.

Really? No comments?
Nothing?? ...
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

CEN. It was really, really good. Don't be so down on yourself, guy! I was just about to create a character for the MWT, just for fun. That's how good it was. I felt like I was in the tournament.

*Pats Cen's back*

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Really? No comments?
Nothing?? ...

The post confused me to be honest... (assumning you are talking about your colour test). Pazx would have the most say in this but I like all the colours/shades on the left hand side.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

The post confused me to be honest... (assumning you are talking about your colour test). Pazx would have the most say in this but I like all the colours/shades on the left hand side.

Well, I am just torn between giving them vivid, strong colours, or more realistic, duller colours...
And going argh at the shading...

CEN. It was really, really good. Don't be so down on yourself, guy! I was just about to create a character for the MWT, just for fun. That's how good it was. I felt like I was in the tournament.

Let us just say I write decently, and then suck at the rest...

Hmm, I think I should log off, I am depressing all over... Might give me some reason to make a better job...
Hmm...
Hopefully uploading a colour test sometime tomorrow for Pixel and Manta, maybe one more, because they are somewhat opposing in the ways of colouring... *facepalms at self*
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Manta and Poison like to look at men in that position...I had no idea you were those kind of guys.

I was going to reply to this, but I really don't think it's worth the text.
--

WoM starting some time after tomorrow!! Can't wait!
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

I like the way the colors don't really have a boundary. Hand-drawn?

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

^ That. It's a really interesting use of the colors.

because they are somewhat opposing in the ways of colouring

Too tired to know what that means... Someone spell it out for me?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I have the... Most say in... *clicks back a few pages* Woah. That is so cool. I do feel like the wrong side of the body is being shaded for some reason, but the colours and shading itself is great.

I like the way the colors don't really have a boundary.

He did say it was a colour test he did while waiting.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

But then again Vise seems like the kinda guy who hates everything...so it's all good for character building :P

*"Who is the quickest with a lawn mower?"
*"Hide and seek; Now with Holy Handgrenades"
*"I really need a break, so stop following me; The new version of Simon says"
and, of course:
*"Taking the cross to another level: How to crossdress"

*nods*

What, the grenades arrived already? Hallelujah!

Seriously guys, I've had a bit of a change of plans. Due to a reassessment of my work commitments I'm going to switch to a mainly text (with a few pictures) approach. On the plus side this means the instructions will be a LOT clearer...and I won't get any complaints about not seeing any of the subtler visual hints I was planning to give. Also, things will actually run more on time.

I will open the tourney in about half a day now.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

...and I won't get any complaints about not seeing any of the subtler visual hints I was planning to give. Also, things will actually run more on time.

Now we get to complain about the lack of subtler visual hints for the observant... not that it would matter for me, although I am wondering how that would've worked IC and/or OOC, seeing as this isn't strict roleplay.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I will open the tourney in about half a day now.

So around 9 am AG time then, or am I just taking you a bit too literally?
Showing 706-720 of 5646