ForumsGame WalkthroughsBarbarian onslaught the secret of steel boss guide

17 31188
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

I have heard a lot about how people cant kill the bosses in barbarian onslaught, so i have decided to make a guide on how to kill all the bosses.
NOTE i have not figured out how to kill the last boss and im not even gonna try and post his name. =P

First boss: DAM GUARD
The easiest boss by far. when he slams his hammer down just jump onto it and launch off it and slash his face

Second boss: ZOGGOT
To even get near him you must battle your way past his tentacles. The trick is to use 3 quick slashes at the nearest tentacle then quickly slash the ones behind you. If done right the tentacles wont get to even hit you!

Third boss: GRANNY SUMMERCAMP
This is a hard fight and took me about 6 times to kill her! To annihilate her, run next to the fire, and when she is coming at you use a quick strike to hurt her. This takes practice to successfully slash her every time. (i hit her every time she came at me so it is possible =P) Tips When she summons her skeletons get next to the fire and as 1 pops out slash him so he falls on the ground, hold spacebar to crunch him when he is on the ground. Her bottles will not hurt you if you jump into them so as the first one falls jump the way it was hurled at you.

Fourth boss: PRINCESS VICIOUS
A easy boss to kill. Just get right in front of her and quickly jump behind her she will pound the ground right were you stood before, leaving her back open to attack.

Fifth boss: PHANTOM CLONE
Somewhat hard boss to kill. There is no surefire way to kill this guy therefor i will give you some tips. When your rage is full you can use it on him to hurt him bad, Beware of his jump attack when you are fighting him on the ground sometimes he will spring into the air and send you staggering and also prone to his attacks. After you kill him a load of skeletons come out of the sides of the screen so just get to one side and use your quick attacks to clear them out.

Sixth boss: HEDGEHOG FROM HELL
A tricky boss to kill because he is fast! To kill this boss you must attack his hindquarters when he is turned away from you. Wait until he rolls at you then jump the same way he is rolling and with luck you will land on him or besides him, Then just hit him in the back.

seventh boss: mister long name that i cant pronounce =P
I am stuck on him and will tell how to beat him as soon as i can.

Thank you for reading my guide on how to beat the bosses. Happy gaming. =]

>>Klint26<<

• 17 Replies
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

I just figured out how to kill the last boss. He will spawn minions to attack you, dispatch them and he will blast you against the wall, dodge his mace and get next to the ledge and wait until he stops breathing fire, then use a heavy attack to get into a sword lock, win and after that jump and slash his head. Do this 3 times and he will die.

>>Klint26<<

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Awwww 100 have looked but not one has posted. I hope i didn't wast my time....

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Thanks dude.

mafioziks
mafioziks
4 posts
Nomad

Phantom clone isnt so hard. You just jump towards him and hit him in air.

Thanks for the guide for other bosses

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

The princess was givin me trouble. Thanks.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

What does it mean when there is a totom pole with a black cloth on it on the map?

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

What does it mean when there is a totom pole with a black cloth on it on the map?

I think thats the orcs army.
vandolf
vandolf
1 posts
Nomad

there is a beat to the attack of the final boss(duke of hell).
the first time he uses his flail is 1-2-3
the second time is 1-2
the thired is 1-2& '&' is like half beat like taping your foot except when you are half way through one tap. thats half a beat
just a little music knowledge to beat the demons....

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

here is a beat to the attack of the final boss(duke of hell).
the first time he uses his flail is 1-2-3
the second time is 1-2
the thired is 1-2& '&' is like half beat like taping your foot except when you are half way through one tap. thats half a beat
just a little music knowledge to beat the demons....

That was....... interesting. =P
Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

The Last boss...Duke of Hell

1. Kill the Enemies
-Kill all the enemies that are spawned.
-Try not to get Surrounded, because there are Black Knights.

2. He knocks you back
-He knocks you back, but won't hurt you.
-That's the way like he should be defeated.

3. Dodge the Flail
-While Running towards him, you will see a little shadow.
-Dodge that shadow because the flail will break your ribs.

4. Cover your face
-Hide next to the Stone when you are close to him
-He will try to burn you with Fire, so stay to the Rock.

5. Jump to him and STRONG ATTACK WHILE WALKING TO WORK
-Jump and run to him.
-Strong attack while walking for the effect to work.

6. Tap Space
-Tap Space as Quickly as you can. This is not like the other little Enemies.
-Tapping Space on this Boss is really hard, even at the End you have to... "Break your keyboard Space button"

7. Jump and Attack
-To attack him, you must jump and slash at his head.
-He will die! xD

Repeat these Steps to kill him.
This whole process in the game is done for like 40 Seconds.

rockin4god
rockin4god
1 posts
Nomad

thanks for this guide i really needed it!!

risend3mon
risend3mon
22 posts
Nomad

Thanks for a good guide I seem to be stuck on 5 but I know how to get thru now ty.

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

thanks for this guide i really needed it!!

Thanks for a good guide I seem to be stuck on 5 but I know how to get thru now ty.

Your welcome guys. Im glad this guide is helping people. =]
crazydonut
crazydonut
36 posts
Peasant

after you beat the game , you have access to the barbarian stronghold (near the beginning of the map) and its basicly a survival mode, after you get around 100 kills i think (im not sure i made it to 185 kills my first run), the Barbarian Laboratory is unlocked

basicly in the Barbarian Laboratory, you can screw around with the game, and spawn enemies and barrels and such.

zippy9z2
zippy9z2
125 posts
Nomad

I had no idea how to beat the dam guard until now. thanks.

Showing 1-15 of 17