ForumsWEPRi want to have a religios debate

42 9857
gorgasmicgorilla
gorgasmicgorilla
11 posts
Nomad

im a practicing catholic and was wondering wat religions every one else is and why there religon is right

• 42 Replies
Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

Way I see it most religions are all the same with basics.

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

you know this akways ends up in fights LOOK AT THE WAR IN IRAQ

Youassassin
Youassassin
296 posts
Baron

lol to the above comment
Nazarene (christian)
because it isn't as doctrinal as catholicism
but everyone has there own ways of getting to God

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

i know we do thats what make there so much tention like people beliving strongly for there belife and the other person you know what my religion is better then BOOOM another fight about religions

and why do we need another topic about reigions go to is there a hell or somet

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Well, this isn't a very good topic because to me it's all a matter of opinion, on what relegion is the best. Also, it's in what you beleiving in and were probably rised up around, so really there is no better relegion because one person maybe Christian and another person may be Muslim and that doesn't mean that one is better then the other. I just look at relegions as pretty much the same thing, it's all in what you belive in and as long as you're believing in something then you're pretty much doing okay.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Yes nick I think thats right.

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

All this is going to do is start an arguement about which religion is better.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Did you know that there are over 30,000 different denominations of Christianity alone? Now consider the other religions and their denominations as well.

How would one ever choose a 'right' one?

SPowerQ
SPowerQ
43 posts
Nomad

It depends on how you are brought up, but it's still human choice. I was brought up in a heavy christian mindset, but look how i turned out, yes, an Atheist. But that doesnt mean my non belief in god is right. Hell, with so manny religions one had to get it right, right?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I don't see how this can be a decent debate when the title of topic isn't spell correctly...but that's just me...

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Hahah. I was going to point that out. You and Carlie keep on beating me to saying things.

Get out of my mind! Ahhrgg...

I am not even sure what this whole topic is about, to be honest.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

*sneezes in your mind*

SPowerQ
SPowerQ
43 posts
Nomad

I think that you devoidless and carlie are the only people that i have seen who argue well with what i am saying, we should make a private argument forum or somethin

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Out of the 30,000 Denominations of Christianity though, most of them are on the same basics. You could still say your Christian. As there aren't many differences, besides a different book stating almost the same stuff here and there and different ways life should run.

Anyway, Thankfully, Islam only has 2 sects, My religion. xP I'm Sunii, so obviously I'd say my religion is betterer. But even with it being choice some people don't. Anyway, I don't think Atheism is right, I mean, Bhuddism or Confucious is betterer than that. [different topic, though]

So, The first post doesn't give much, as it isn't starting any debate. Asking which religion is the best won't work.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

So are you saying that the war in Iraq was caused by relegion? Because I don't think that's why we went to war.

Showing 1-15 of 42