ForumsProgramming ForumI got Adobe Flash. where to start?

9 3073
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

We've had it for awhile, my mom did anyway. I just found out now, so I'm trying to learn the basics, I'm wondering if anybody could help me with that.

• 9 Replies
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

take the tutorials, I think it's under Help.

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

You're sure that it's Adobe Flash and not just Adobe Flash player amirite?

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

You're sure that it's Adobe Flash and not just Adobe Flash player amirite?

Adobe Flash CS3, it's the real one, I'm messing around with it right now, seeing what it can do.
Kurt5
Kurt5
27 posts
Nomad

lynda.com has alot of online Flash training videos that might help you learn some basics, or try actionscript.org, I've found both sites tobe really helpfull.

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

I don't know about lynda.com, but actionscript.org is usually my first stop if something doesn't work. They have a ton of material, and just about every possible question (a lot is code-related, but others as well) has already been asked before in their forums... you just have to find it

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

This is a great tutorial if you're looking to get into game development.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

We've had it for awhile, my mom did anyway. I just found out now, so I'm trying to learn the basics, I'm wondering if anybody could help me with that.

Well all of the online tutorials are a great way to start. After you learn the basics you should go into game development.
Kurt5
Kurt5
27 posts
Nomad

actionscript.org is one of the best sites you can use but honestly, I would say get a book to help learn it. Flash CS3 Professional Bible is a really good book that will teach you literally everything

Showing 1-8 of 9