ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 315987
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Haha, i should just win that merit already.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Could a mod change it for me thanks.

And can I please get my prize?!?
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Yeah, same with me.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Ernie, perhaps try when mods are more active, direct them to the page where we said you earned a merit, as proof.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Guitar, the 3rd contest hasn't been judged yet and the 2nd is already over.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Zoph is on right now, but I can't access her comments...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Ask her through forums?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yeah, same with me.

Mentioning this again: Carlie was the one giving the okay for this contest to receive a merit to the winner. This means you should go to her to get it, and not to the mods, as they might not find it reasonable for a contest like this one to give out merits, or they simply do not think it is their job.
So comment on Carlie's profile asking for the merit, and give the other mods a "nevermind" or the like. Otherwise you most likely will not getting it.
Also, continuing with the complains about not receiving a merit is not really either the contest or the other users' problem. If you are to complain about it to anybody, tell it to the judge in a comment instead of sounding like children without an ice cream.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

If you are to complain about it to anybody, tell it to the judge in a comment instead of sounding like children without an ice cream.

I'm the judge so not possible >.>
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I'm the judge so not possible >.>

Aka, it should be your (originally Tennisman, but he left it to you) responsibility to make sure what the contest promises will be given to the winners.
This means you should be going to Carlie and make sure she is aware of these winners, and that they lack the merit they have been promised.
I do the same, if I get the knowledge of a lack of a merit of the ASC winner.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'm the judge, but not the person who runs this.
Brett is supposed to be running this, but he hasn't checked this recently...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Shorter version of what Cen said: Carlie sanctioned the merit award for this contest.
Carlie does come online.
Carlie should be the one you request a merit from.

Because: I won't unlock my comments at the moment. Unlocking them means people think I'll take care of reports they leave there, which is perfectly reasonable to expect, but I do not notice comments on my profile.
You could also ask some of the mods who do take profile comments for it, but yeah.

And if it's gonna turn into pages of complaining about not receiving a merit rather than a new round...... >_>

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Zophia, could you change the title to current genre: Romance, Page 35 then please?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I'm the judge, but not the person who runs this.
Brett is supposed to be running this, but he hasn't checked this recently...

Either way, you should stand up.

What Zophia said, but adding: Strop is not looking much at his comments these days due to rl. This probably counts for many of the mods, and others might not merit other than game comments, because it is not their job/unrelated to them.
The about gives a good reason why nothing happens.
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

OK heres, my entry.

Its called shuckle pwns 2.

Shuckle creates so much romance that everyone dies,but then he saves the day( it is a sequel).

Movie cover:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1410/shucklel.png

Showing 331-345 of 1443