ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 316000
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Alright.

We are just waiting on firetail to judge.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

When will Ernie get to judge?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I suggest you lengthen the due date, because only 2 people have sent in entries.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Want me to enter even though I won't win? I can make it go up to three entries! xD

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I suggest you lengthen the due date, because only 2 people have sent in entries.

I honestly do not think that someone will enter. The time that they had was a week and a half.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Title: Romance

Setting: Rome, 2007

Characters: Tony Romo, Tony Roma

Plot: Football star Tony Romo and rib master Tony Roma realize that their names are very similar and they fall in love. The end.

There, now you have three!

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I would go and see what movie. Even know if would just be another Brokeback Mountain.

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,051 posts
Peasant

Title : Love Split

Setting : Some Suburban Town

Characters : Suzy/Casey, Fred, Larry

Plot : A girl is madly in love with a man named Fred. However she has split personality disorder. She is constantly cheating on him without even knowing it. Her father molested her as a child, so when with Fred she doesn't like being touched. One day he has had enough and breaks up with her. Suzy turns into Casey and goes over to Larry's house. He tries to rape her and Fred comes in to save her. He then gets her help. After being to multiple psychiatrists and trying a dozen different medicines she is finally cured. They get back together. They get married and grow old together. The End.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

That was very good. Might be a winner.

firetail, there are 4 entries now.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Can we lengthen it to this Friday?

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Can we lengthen it to this Friday?

No!

This is a bad topic and I wanted to change it as soon as possible.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Can I still get second place even though I won last round?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

In that case ligaboy wins.
Tennis, yours has nothing to do with romance, Ernie has already won and GuitarHeroFTW's makes no sense.

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,051 posts
Peasant

Yay! Do I just ask any mod for my prize? Or is there one in specific I should ask? (I've never won a competition on AG before)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Yay! Do I just ask any mod for my prize?

I think only Carlie will give it to you. And she's already backed up with prizes. :P
Showing 361-375 of 1443