ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 316063
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Alright, as long as we get more than 1 entry =P

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

title: ice clown

setting: vancouver

characters: bobby the clown, martha, kenny, archibald

plot: bobby has just been evicted from his apartment. his girlfriend martha is not happy about this, and she has left him for it. it wont be easy to win her back with his current occupation though, because bobby is a clown! bobby never wanted to be a clown, but he was never good at anything else than being funny. his lifelong dream was to be a professional hockey player, and after months of physical training with kenny, his trainer, he was drafted onto the vancouver canucks. now, he has a chance to help the canucks win the stanley cup and win martha back, but it wont be easy; it turns out that one of the players on an opposing team is his lifelong rival archibald, who is one of the greatest hockey players of the current age, and is also marthas boyfriend. will bobby be able to help his team and get his girlfriend back, or will he screw up from the depression and live a life away from martha forever?

poster: no

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Sounds good =]

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

if Im the only one who enters do I get the merit automatically?

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Just to be an ass, I will make an entry (It doesn't have to be 100% accurate does it?)

Name: George Washington, SPRING BREAK!
Setting: The White House
Characters: George Washington, all the people who signed the deceleration of independence.
Plot: After having made the United States, George Washington just want's to have some fun, but, to his dis-content, he is being contently pestered by the people of the United States of America, so in a hasty discussion, he decides to have a party in The White House, so follow George Washington, as he has his wacky adventures, in having to get the needed party items!

Expect something along the lines of Superbad in this movie.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

and this is a sports movie how?

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

OH you are ****ing kidding me... I didn't read the other posts, and I thought this was still historical comedy...

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

if the genre is ever historical comedy, save that one. its really good.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Okay

Name: The Fight of Dragons
Setting: Modern Day Japan
Plot: A story about a young man, Jason Myryu, an expert in Karate. One day, as he was sparring with his sensei (master), a lone dojo hunter come's, and defeats his master in a single blow. After the master was killed, Jason inherited the Dojo, and, to bring honor to it, he entered into a tournament, in which his master's killer was participating in. He will fight his way to the top, and learn new moves, and strength along his way.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

that fits the genre much better.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Tough competition xD

FloydTC
FloydTC