ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 316067
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

fine. I guess if clowns playing hockey doesnt satisfy you, I will think of something else...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Clowns playing hockey...more like comedy....

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

title: air priest

setting: chicago

characters: father eugene, the chicago bulls

plot: christianity is the worlds biggest religion. basketball is one of americas favorite sports. but only father eugene has ever been daring enough to combine the two! when father eugene, a seven-foot-tall priest from a small town just outside of chicago, discovers his talent for basketball, he decides to go pro. with the help of blessings of course. being a man of god, eugene talks to god to help the bulls make miraculous shots and beat the other teams. but halfway through the season, god turns his back on eugene and tells him that he needs to make his own team win if he wants to win the championships and earn money to repair the church roof. can eugene and the bulls win the championships, or will the church have to live with a broken roof for another year or so?

poster: no

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

All of these movies can also fit into another genre, like Floyd's would go well with religion 2.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

theyre multi-genre movies. air priest fits into sports as well as it does religion.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

We need more entries! Two is just not enough for three judges. And second place should never be last place!

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I dont want to enter a third time.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, we almost had a default merit prize remember? *grumbles about Cenere*

Crab65
Crab65
327 posts
Nomad

I can't enter this round because I'm judging. Otherwise, I'd enter right now.

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

why is this still up here if it ended in july. plz create a new one with a new title and dates as the first post

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

the current genre is sports not action. the first competition has been over since july but this new one has just started. blame the mods for not changing the title.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Keep in mind you can't win for 5 contests either Crab.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

nobody else enter! I want the default prize.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Umm TC... we both have a chance...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've advertised this contest quite a bit and it seems like nobody cares about it anymore. It should be stickied!

Showing 556-570 of 1443