ForumsThe Tavern[Look here][Necro]The most respected user on AG.

374 53777
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this topic is acceptible or not, so if not Mods can lock it.

This is not a topic about teh most popular user on AG, which is what I think people may think about this topic. This topic is about the most respected user on AG, that user might only have 100AP but is still very respected on the site. I would rather this not turn into a big argument.

• 374 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Ryan isn't that old, the second link was before his time I think. Walker was around back then though.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Ryan isn't that old, the second link was before his time I think. Walker was around back then though.

Right, I forgot there was an AG1, I've no idea how though.

Though barely anyone here knows me. xD

You've been around that long? Whoa., here I was thinking you were relatively new. It's going to be weird when we pop in and say "yeah I was in AG3 beta" and the new users think we're crazy old.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Ryan beta tested AG2. Anyone who has bragging rights to those is old. Walker only became active in the forums earlier this year.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Doesn't matter, this is age, not activity. Walker was actually here in GoG, can't say the same for Ryan until he posts.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I wish to be able to say I beta tested AG3. But my thingie hasnt arrived yet. >:O

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Doesn't matter, this is age, not activity. Walker was actually here in GoG, can't say the same for Ryan until he posts.

It doesn't really matter, I'm sure I played a GoG game or too but without forums or profiles it doesn't really matter a whole lot to the community.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

You've been around that long? Whoa., here I was thinking you were relatively new. It's going to be weird when we pop in and say "yeah I was in AG3 beta" and the new users think we're crazy old.

Haha yes I have actually. Signed up right after the beta though, one of my friends told me about it. So I didn't beta test, I signed up around a week after the release.

I remember, back then we used to think 'OMG' if someone had around 4000 AP... hahaha
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

What about some person who registered in January 2008 but never went to the forums? And GoG didn't have some sort of community. Heck, all of us could have played at GoG without actual meeting each other. I agree with Samy.

@Shayneii

Back then 3000 posts was "omg" too. Look at FT's 20,000 now.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I know that I had never heard of Games of Gondor. I didn't do much flash gaming until I was about 12-13. I was a mmorpg geek before that.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I wish to be able to say I beta tested AG3. But my thingie hasnt arrived yet. >:O

That's in a while. As long as you got a registration confirmation your good.

GoG didn't have some sort of community.

I'm pretty sure GoG didn't have any community. I remember when Interactive Buddie was "the" game. Also the old intro was awsomesauce.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

That's in a while. As long as you got a registration confirmation your good.

Oh. I guess Ill stop raging at AG then.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Back then 3000 posts was "omg" too. Look at FT's 20,000 now.

But FT spams D:

AG1 is weird. I kinda like it though
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

But FT spams D:

Look at Cen and Strop's 9000.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

That picture of AG v1 has an update from 2004, I was in third/fourth grade at that time. Some of the others on this site were in first/second grade or even younger. That is ridiculous.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Look at Cen and Strop's 9000

Look at your 9000.

That pic Avorne had...

THERE'S NO TAVERN D:

*sob*
Showing 196-210 of 374