ForumsThe Tavern[Look here][Necro]The most respected user on AG.

374 53766
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this topic is acceptible or not, so if not Mods can lock it.

This is not a topic about teh most popular user on AG, which is what I think people may think about this topic. This topic is about the most respected user on AG, that user might only have 100AP but is still very respected on the site. I would rather this not turn into a big argument.

• 374 Replies
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I never said that I didn't care about my real life.

Wait, but you need a life to care about it.

*rimshot*
BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

If you guys want to cry and fight do it on facebook, stay on topic!

Fourm post count has nothing to do with respect.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Fair enough, and Amy? You m

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

And knight, you really should go outside

I already am outside. AG on this cellphone is cumbersome.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Skater thats funny you've never seen MR.DayCee yet hes the one keeping most band threads alive and I talk to him on a daily basis somedays. I don't remeber when I met him? Anyways I think people should be respected on here that come on to enjoy the site and not always on, even if their points may suggest that.*Pointing to myself*

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I already am outside. AG on this cellphone is cumbersome.

AG on my stupid phone literally crashes the phone, turns the backlight on full blast, the phone vibrates for at least 5 seconds, then reboots.

[/offtopic]?
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Knight, I know exactly what you mean which accounts for my last post.

Amy? You must be talking to eliz =P

Shay *high five*

@Ben I wouldn't say that it has nothing to do with respect, just that it doesn't have everything to do with respect.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Internet on my phone is lame >_>

And Ben, post count does count. If a guy with 1 post and 1 point came along, and made the single best post you've ever seen, would you give him the same respect you give someone like Freak or Kni- nevermind.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I go by quality of post, not number. As it is, the higher your post count, the greater the chance of predominant spam is. So the more posts the more doubts I have about someone.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

If a guy with 1 post and 1 point came along, and made the single best post you've ever seen, would you give him the same respect you give someone like Freak or Kni- nevermind.

*rimshot #2*

Wait... people respect them?

*rimshot #3*
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Well, I don't know about the most *respected* user, but the one that personnaly intimidates me the most is Gantic. I guess it's proof that I respect him more than enough.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Knight has my respect because he manages to sounds intelligent every once in a while

Frank is just smart on a daily basis, his actions automatically makes him worthy of my respect.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

because he manages to sounds intelligent every once in a while

Thank you. /sarcasm Silly laziness has its price.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'd be nice if knight actually was intelligent sometimes, instead of just sounding like it. Not only would that support WEPR, he would gain some respect.

Possiblelnstability
Possiblelnstability
194 posts
Nomad

So, I skimmed through and couldn't help but notice that neither Lige nor myself were mentioned. So yeah, us. Cause we're awesome.

Showing 226-240 of 374