ForumsPopular Media"Wierd" Al Yankovic

121 26515
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Wierd Al yankovic is making supposedly his last album and is releasing new songs on Youtube, but do you think this will be his last and be as good as his earlier work?

• 121 Replies
Meetballz
Meetballz
4 posts
Nomad

Al is a genius in my books, and I love everything he's done. Don't know about his 'last album', even if he said so himself. I mean, look at Stephen King, who "retired" like 7 years ago, and keeps releasing books. Writing these songs is what Al loves doing, and I don't see him stopping. He'll keep doing what he loves doing, and if he can keep raking in the dollars by releasing it, he'll keep doing that too.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

You picked a good topic to put your first post in Meetballz. Al is schedules to release a new song on August 24th.

Scotty_OBag
Scotty_OBag
137 posts
Nomad

Wierd AL will be around as long as popular music is.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Who wants to play a game? I recite some lyrics from a Weird Al song,and you have to guess which song it is. NO REASEARCH! Although many of you will still do it.

"You can just give up the ship.
It's like eating a bunch of sushi and forgetting to leave a tip."

Tonyo012
Tonyo012
111 posts
Nomad

weid al yankovic is lame man its a shame, hes a waste of time

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

I should slug you right now, but Id just break my computer.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Flag

Tony, I've asked you if you like Al before, and you said you did. So obviously you're trying to get on people's nerves.
DarkLegendd
DarkLegendd
186 posts
Nomad

i dont realy like his songs, i think there stupid..

peaceman1
peaceman1
248 posts
Nomad

One of my favs is White Nerdy/ill sue you

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

So?

"There are so many serious musicians in the world, that I think the industry needs guys to shed a little comedy once in a while. So I'll leave the serious stuff to Michael Bolton."-"Weird Al" Yankovic
DarkLegendd
DarkLegendd
186 posts
Nomad

So?

You have to admit his songs can be offensive and you cant say there all the best in the world?
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Newest Weird Al poll:
http://www.micropoll.com/akira/mpview/625801-207167

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Heres the link

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Hey everyone! On Weird Al's website, if you're a Weird Al fan, you can buy all of Al's albums for under $13.00, except for his Weird Al Show DVD's, which are $23.00. Why not do your X-mas shopping early with Weird Al? Goodies

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

hmm i've read the past like 4 pages and its all just stuff like "White and nerdy rocks" <<< why not explain why it "Rocks" just somthing I thaught I should say.

Showing 91-105 of 121