ForumsPopular Media"Wierd" Al Yankovic

121 26536
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Wierd Al yankovic is making supposedly his last album and is releasing new songs on Youtube, but do you think this will be his last and be as good as his earlier work?

• 121 Replies
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

You'd actually put Polkamon in his top 5!? Really.

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

I think he's awesome, yes, but he is getting old. My sister listens to songs he made in the 80s.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

I think his 80's songs are as good,if not better than his current stuff. He really let his songwriting genius shine in his first album.
My favorite original song on that album is I'll Be Mellow When I'm Dead.

ginanddeath
ginanddeath
23 posts
Nomad

Weird Al's poodle hat is quite good because of the truth made into part comedy.

ginanddeath
ginanddeath
23 posts
Nomad

Fry,
You should put that question onto a new topic onto:[i]Which of Weird Al's albums do you think is the best?

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Weird al is awesome has anyone seen the music video from the song the saga begins? Its the one about star wars weird al looks way different in that one and its one of my favorite of his songs. (parody of american pie by garth brooks)

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Actually,American Pie was originally made by Don McLean back in the 60's. I know a guy who helped him write the song. Garth Brooks covered it.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

80's was shine time, Its amzing though how much he has on his site.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Man,in the 80's,he cranked out an album a year. It'd be cool if he did that now,but there's not too many good songs to parody.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Weird al is awesome has anyone seen the music video from the song the saga begins? Its the one about star wars weird al looks way different in that one and its one of my favorite of his songs. (parody of american pie by garth brooks)

That is incorrect
Actually,American Pie was originally made by Don McLean back in the 60's. I know a guy who helped him write the song. Garth Brooks covered it.

This is correct
Don't make me hurt you MrMonkey3 if there are two things I hate its false information and Garth Brooks.
The saga begins is a great song though
ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

Although most of his songs are funny I find some annoying (White and Nerdy)

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

you take that back about garth brooks or itll be a rumble (my bad for false info i apologize)

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Hey,Weird Al released a new song today,and the video was done by JibJab,who did a great job with Do I Creep You Out?. The song's called CNR,it's about Charles Nelson Reilly,a gay 1970's Game Show host. Check it out on YouTube. Here's the link. Anybody else see Chuck Norris head at 0:57 seconds?

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

you take that back about garth brooks or itll be a rumble (my bad for false info i apologize)

No I will not take that back about Garth Brooks in fact I use a picture of him as target practice (Nerf Gun Target Practice lol)

CNR I watched about 3 times and its hilarious nice job posting it FryLock19
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

New song released by Weird Al today:
CNR

Also Samee, but at end tell you you can make yourself in the video on JiBJab.com

What do you think?

Showing 61-75 of 121