ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What does everyone wanna be when they are older?

98 16994
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I got really bored as the forums have been dead so I made a topic wondering what do you all wanna be when you are older I wanna be a lawyer :P

• 98 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I want to be a video game designer, but that might not pay so well...

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Like Firetail. A video game designer for Electronic Arts. Mostly EA Sports games.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Like Firetail. A video game designer for Electronic Arts. Mostly EA Sports games.

I'd like to design shooters, mostly.
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I want to be a video game designer, but that might not pay so well..

Meh dosent matter about money and you never know you could become good and program for microsoft and make alot.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

I'd like to design shooters, mostly.

Hmmm, shooters. FPS Shottes like CoD. Or MoH. Even when i took my job test thingy at school my nimber one choice was a video game designer.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Meh dosent matter about money and you never know you could become good and program for microsoft and make alot.

Golden Rule for choosing a job - Love it.

Hmmm, shooters. FPS Shottes like CoD. Or MoH. Even when i took my job test thingy at school my nimber one choice was a video game designer.

Or Racing, anything, as long as it's not a dull platformer.
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

A video game designer seems very popular and sam very good choice with the EA sports :P its the best game to design in my opinon.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

I'm sending in my application for West Point when I graduate. So Imma be a career officer in the military. W00t.

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I'm sending in my application for West Point when I graduate. So Imma be a career officer in the military. W00t.

Sounds fun!! goodluck with that :_)
Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

i wanna be a veteranarian, hockey player, or a video game tester. but at the end of the school year someone handeed out future jobs and i got janitor...

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

A mixture between a marine-biologist, a guitarist in a rock band, or a proffesional kickboxer (Because I know enough about all of them). But marine biologist sounds most likely, so that one.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Dead, 'cos things they do look awful cold, I hope I die before I get old. I would love to be in the 27 Club so in the next decade I need to get in a band.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

i want to be a rockstar, basketball player or a football player.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

An adult.

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Since im an adult i know what everybody wants when they get older...

They want to be younger!

Sep

Showing 1-15 of 98