ForumsGamesover rated games

26 5799
random
random
7 posts
Nomad

all kinds of games have amazeing ratings and the games are horible i cant stand it so post wat games you think are bad that have a good rateing

• 26 Replies
lamas_own
lamas_own
103 posts
Nomad

halo 3 for sure

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

any rpg

miles416
miles416
35 posts
Nomad

yeah call of duty 4 really isnt overrated, for single player i guess but multiplayer is tight, i would say halo is overrated

miles416
miles416
35 posts
Nomad

haha you toook the words from my mouth

eisenmengerkeaton
eisenmengerkeaton
9 posts
Nomad

anay sega dreamcast game

funkychickn9
funkychickn9
22 posts
Farmer

assassin's creed is waaaaayyyy too repetitive...assassin's creed is waaaaayyyy too repetitive...assassin's creed is waaaaayyyy too repetitive...assassin's creed is waaaaayyyy too repetitive...and so on...its like that

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

dude, please don't do that cause that's annoying, and Assassin's Creed is repetative, I got bored halfway though, Halo 3 is super overrated, COD4, not sure what kind of rating it even has, everyone makes too much of a deal over a lot of games that literally suk. I don't mind Sonny, but when it came out I was tired of seeing SONNY SONNY SONNY all over the Forums, along with the latest thing:
SOOOOOONNNNNNYYYYYY 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is really annoying to see every other day :| so that's overrated even though it hasn't come out yet.

metalluvr
metalluvr
115 posts
Nomad

yea halo and and and i forgot
but halo is way over rated

bluedragon87
bluedragon87
22 posts
Nomad

i guess crysis was a little overrated but its a great game personally. but i would say bioshock and the whole halo series are overrated

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I know one: Metroid Prime 3, even though its still a greta game.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

lols it halo 3 that the most overated game ever made

Showing 16-26 of 26