ForumsForum GamesHow much respect do you have for the above user?

5004 587420
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

On a scale of 0-10. How much respect do you have for the above user?

I would start, but I'm the OP

• 5,004 Replies
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

@sprooschicken, 4/10 for not understanding that the fact he rated 10/10 to someone who insulted him, which shows maturity and level headedness.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

8.5/10 you're cool and you run a thread I like. It's not doing so well now though.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

look back a few pages and seeing his comments, he trolls, he doesn't give serious ratings, he just picks random numbers.

My rating wasn't based on the argument he just had, the fact that he may or may not have shown maturity in your opinion doesn't mean I should change what I think of him, why would he give a 10/10 to someone he just had an argument with? to me that suggests random ratings, or an attempt to seem mature.

4/10, for being slightly silly and not looking backa few pages to judge his character

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

8.7/10. While I don't always agree with you, you make good points that usally make me think harder in the WEPR. I also think you're somewhat involved in the armatar clan wars.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

8/10 pretty much likewise for your reason, although I actually have pretty much nothing to do with AW anymore, don't know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing in your opinion

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

look back a few pages and seeing his comments, he trolls, he doesn't give serious ratings, he just picks random numbers.

@sprooschicken

That's a lie... And I'm just going to leave it at that

@rivercrabb Thank-you for being a good friend dude, i owe you one... 10/10 for being a good person.

@bigfatkitty 5/10 nuetral, haven't seen you much
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

All of what i said was an opinion, so how could it be a lie?

0/10

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

It is a lie... Sometimes, even a opinion can be the truth....

0/10 for thinking so lowly of me

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

we aren't arguing, and I'm perfectly cheery

5/10 have never sen you

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

0/10 for my preivious reasons, and not seeing this person in this thread.... He has been in this thread for quite a while

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

0/10 for yet more stupid reasons and petty attempts to get at me, how is it my fault if i happened to have posted on different pages to another user and happened to have missed them? You insults and put down make literally no sense....

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Congratulations. I warned you guys not 4 pages ago, except the &quotutting some thought into your ratings" has turned into "not putting some thought into your ratings because of a dispute between users that couldn't drop their pointless disputes alone". And now the users that abide by the rules have to suffer from it. Another mod can unlock this if they think I've gone too far. But like I said: I warned ya!

Showing 4936-4947 of 5004