The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesHow much respect do you have for the above user?

5004 587585
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

On a scale of 0-10. How much respect do you have for the above user?

I would start, but I'm the OP

• 5,004 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

2/10. For obvious reasons.

hidude1212
hidude1212
336 posts
Nomad

9/10 cuz u have 666 posts

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

i guess 5/10

Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

8/10
Your nice and cool and................. nice......

Thanks mate! You are too

For jond, I seen him around very little, so I guess I'll give you 9 for the rating of the above-above user.

Just so you know, it is subject to change if I learn more about you, that stands for everyone I know xD

- H
adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

7/10, I have the general repsect for you, you were here before me, but I never see you online.

Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

7/10, I have the general repsect for you, you were here before me, but I never see you online.

6/10 for u

One reason is because you gave me a fairly low one, I tend to give people I don't know high ones, judging by what they say and how they spell it etc.
The other is that you didn't say what I'm known for when I made a fairly big post lol xD

- H
kirby1243
kirby1243
141 posts
Nomad

8.5/10 because your name is amazing and you have great spelling and puncuation but I still dont know you...

Sebi
Sebi
662 posts
Nomad

i have never seen u in the forums before so how should i respect u?!

Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

8.5/10 because your name is amazing and you have great spelling and puncuation but I still dont know you...

XD Thanks man, at last good punctuation pays off (and fast typing).
And btw can you post either on this forum or my Profile why you like my name? I don't understand why there's as much hype over it as there is :O

i have never seen u in the forums before so how should i respect u?!

If you don't know them you can still rate them based on armatar, name, rank and their post. Because you have a memorable name as well as cool picture I like you more, then you threw it away with the post :O
With that I give you a 6/10

- H
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

There are 10 types of people in this world. People who understand binary, and people who don't.
[quote]For what seems to be stupidity, that drops you 2, yes, 2
[/quote]

10 is 2 (binary).

I don't like that clock

The time is at 10:10, 10/10.

because your name is amazing and you have great spelling and puncuation but I still dont know you...
[quote]XD Thanks man,
[/quote]

Critique wethead on sucking up now?

3/10, basing a rating off just your given own rating, grammar, and being openly hypocritical is something I don't like.
iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

7.5/10. I always have to start a conversation with you, so that brings it down :P.

Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

3/10, basing a rating off just your given own rating, grammar, and being openly hypocritical is something I don't like.

I give you all those, they are true about me, yes.
But, I didn't want to offend him, as mentioned somewhere on either another *above user* game or someone on this one.

I gave him a lower one because, to me, 7/10 is low. I'm ok if you either:
Misunderstood
Weigh out the ratings differently

Either way, when I see someone I rarely know and they seem to make a good impression I tend to like them better. And about the clock aswell, fair enough, oh and the binary. Those I am fine with and I am sorry I misunderstood you, but, anyways. It was not something I knew about and you should take that into account

8.5/10 for Graham.

And 8/10 for iWazBord

- H
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

well I respect lots of people

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

Highfire 6/10 because you still need to earn it but your awesome and helpful and i see it in threads

Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

Highfire 6/10 because you still need to earn it but your awesome and helpful and i see it in threads

Thanks man, I like you too, and I don't mind that you've (as said in the other post) gave me a low rating -|for me|-, I hand you a... 9.5/10

- H
Showing 721-735 of 5004