The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesHow much respect do you have for the above user?

5004 587589
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

On a scale of 0-10. How much respect do you have for the above user?

I would start, but I'm the OP

• 5,004 Replies
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

The little bit I know off you, is the discussion in the other thread. Don't think it's fair to judge you from that, especially not since i haven;t been here for a while. I saw you are more mature in solving discussions than most people, so my respect for the way you solved it (not continuing in a general thread)

Won't rate you in a number (yet)

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

Not very much because as you did say you also havent been here for awhile. but I dont give unfair rating. Although you are not bad at all for you have said and I respect that an you also. 6.5/10

Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

The little bit I know off you, is the discussion in the other thread. Don't think it's fair to judge you from that, especially not since i haven;t been here for a while. I saw you are more mature in solving discussions than most people, so my respect for the way you solved it (not continuing in a general thread)
Won't rate you in a number (yet)

No problem Healmeal, and what are you talking about when you said I am more mature in solving discussions?

Oh and I respect you for your actions in not giving me a rating, while I would be ok with or without one
I don't know you alot Healmeal but I give you a 10/10, I also said once that this is subject to change depending on how it goes xD
Nice first impression

And welcome back xD

As for you LEGEND_beast, 9.8/10, I respect you more as you also decided to explain your reasons, I always attempt to do that to avoid confusion later

You're close mate xD

- H
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

No problem Healmeal, and what are you talking about when you said I am more mature in solving discussions?

The discussion in one of the threads. Don't know which one but you told the other guy to post at your profile instead of continuing in the thread. I respect that way.

@ Legend: Won't rate you yet either, same reason. I have seen some of your posts and you seem like a decent guy to me, but I haven't seen you enough yet either. Keep up the dedication to the forum mate
Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

The discussion in one of the threads. Don't know which one but you told the other guy to post at your profile instead of continuing in the thread. I respect that way.

Hehe, well tbh he hasn't said anything to me yet. And I asked because it didn't seem like a discussion to me lol Sorry for being strict with the vocabulary but I find that people usually just say "argument" where I come from, even if it's a slightly heated discussion / debate
Which is also why I am being tolerant of people's ways of rating (er.. I think on another forum I said they rated me low, but I did apologise ).

So, I think I rate you... 10/10 lol, you're a very good guy so far mate, and I hope you stay dedicated to this forum too

P.S Not too dedicated though, we could sure use some new people for this as it'll get bland and repetitive

- H
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

hmmmm healman: now its 7/10 because you are nice and kind, I respect people who don't like to be like bully or nuisance.

iWasBord: hmmm alot for your rank so around 8/10

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

You seem like a nice guy even though I haven't met you before. So uh... 5/10 I guess just to be fair.

fierboy151
fierboy151
27 posts
Peasant

I dont respect you at all! Nor do I know you! By the way, this was purely a joke. I'm a faecisious little prick. You seem nice from the other times I've seen you on forums, so I respect you quite a bit. It can be hard to stay nice on forums...

Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

Huh fierboy?

8/10, I think it would've been higher but your language seemed to get to me, :/
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind 'bad' language if it's good for expressing yourself but it seemed unnecessary :/

- H

wethead77
wethead77
457 posts
Nomad

10/10 man, 10/10

kirby1243
kirby1243
141 posts
Nomad

10/10 because you gave my friend a 10. That's a really weird reason...

wethead77
wethead77
457 posts
Nomad

7/10
'Cause you gave me a 10/10 for no reason and I slightly know you.

Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

10/10 For your correct typing,

Also because I know you well (for the internet) and for reasons

- H

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

*computer* Initiating revival...

I give HF a 7/10 because while I have the same respect for you as I do everyone else, I just don't know you all that well...

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Way too much. 10/10. LOL

Showing 736-750 of 5004