ForumsGamesStop Complaining

28 4832
Kody
Kody
60 posts
Nomad

Almost all of the flash games I see are rated unfairly, with comments such as "BOROORING" and "BAD GRAapIHCS N00b!" or, on games such as Llama Text Adventure "TEhre R nO eNEmies!1!1" Time to grow up. Not every game is going to be a zombie survival. Stop rating games based on how much stuff you blow up. The developers aren't obligated to make games for you, they do it because the want to. Flash games should be rated on replayability, how fun it is, innovation, etc. So start giving constructive criticism or don't rate it all. Really, you aren't helping.

/end rant

• 28 Replies
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Well said, well said. I couldn't of put it into any better words.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

I concur. Those idiots should just get a life.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

There are many thoughtless idiots on this site. They are the "other" group of users on this site, the ones who have not come to the forums. There are many among them who are n00bs and spammers.

I appreciate that you see how dumb they are but the best thing to do is to leave them alone. Leave the ocean of spam alone.

People have insulted me because I posted a seemingly long review. I don't know why someone insulted me, but couldn't reply to me when I commented on his/her profiles. Idiots.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I think they those "noobs" copy what other people to say. Or they just rate the game randomly just to get points. They don't play the game. As Nintedodo said "I really hate those "noobs" who play a game for 5 seconds"

xXdrew123Xx
xXdrew123Xx
29 posts
Nomad

I know, man those people need to stop hatin. I mean were lucky theres even games out there.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

It's definitely annoying. If they're going to complain they should at least 1. do it in coherent sentences and 2. give real reasons.

DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

wow you guys are mean. . No but i agree 100%..
That author of that game put a lot of effort into making those games then you just put the game down. think of what other people feel. dont be jerkus' cuz it's not your type of game. dont even comment it!.

Just game developers do this stuff for their entertainment and for us to enjoy. and for us to bad mouth it. well it's just rude. I would like to see everyone on ag make a game, get it sponsered and post it ( of course going to college for it though) that's how dem pro's do it.

this thread is great, i got to say a lot.

Blizzy
Blizzy
15 posts
Nomad

Actually you got a point there, somehow the same games that are rated here 6-7 rated on everyother game site 8.5+, wish it would end.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

Yeah I agree. People just join to add coments like: "U R SO STUPID NOOb! Kil urself!" And MODS could ban them... but what do they care? But the sad thing is that people like that can't be stopped... so how bout' YOU stop complaining!

Yexxima
Yexxima
35 posts
Nomad

ur right i usually find myself saying the game was pretty good while 5 comments before me say it was bad.

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

I agree. I feel bad for developers who put a lot of time in there games to get comments like "boring" "this sucks" "lame" "0/10".

Kody
Kody
60 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the replies guys. I just irks me when people treat these games so poorly. If you don't like a game, just don't play it. I really like Armor Games but I get disappointed when really good games are rated so poorly. I know a lot of people decide which game to play based on it's rating, and I have found some amazing games that were rated 1-5 on AG.

Just wanted to get that out there, and hopefully some of those commenters will see this post and stop and realize what they're doing.

tyler0284
tyler0284
119 posts
Nomad

I completely agree with yo

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I agree mostly now I try to write paragraph comments on games and also try to review them as well as I can.

I also think that the flash game comments should be moderated more throught, especially the ones on the first page because they are some very horrible comments.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Don't post any more rants, the people that do that don't go on the forums, so posting rants wont do any good. If you see something like that, just flag it and move along.

That being said, I still agree with your rant, people need to stop being ignorant.

Showing 1-15 of 28