ForumsWEPRwhy not to do drugs

52 11872
SneakyAssasin21
SneakyAssasin21
26 posts
Nomad

drugs will kill you eventually because of the addiction and if you do it once you will get addicted. my sisters best friend's brother did pot and he is in a drug rehab.

• 52 Replies
Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

yah, I wish drugs had never been invented, all they do is kill people slowly, and painfully.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Whoa...lets back up here. You do not go to rehab for pot. I can promise you that. Your sister's best friend went because she was doing something other than that.

Marijuana has no addictive qualities to it, nor does it have any more affect on the body than say caffeine, which is probably worse for you in the long run.

Now, lots of other drugs can have adverse effects.

Raistlin, a lot of the drugs were not really ever invented, they've been here as long as humans have been.

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwKwBVvLc_E[/img]

... if this doesn't keep you from doing drugs, I don't know what will...

SneakyAssasin21
SneakyAssasin21
26 posts
Nomad

yeah I know the high school in my town has people who use drugs and a kid I looked up to when I was little is now the worst drug addict in the highschool. it was very sad when i heard it because I was looking forward to it and now I keep away from him

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

[url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwKwBVvLc_E[/url]

I feel like an idiot.

SneakyAssasin21
SneakyAssasin21
26 posts
Nomad

the kid did crack too if he could afford it

SneakyAssasin21
SneakyAssasin21
26 posts
Nomad

eddie what would you do if someone asked you to drugs

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Exactly, he did not go to rehab for marijuana. Crack is completely different from marijuana. You guys need to check up on some drug facts before laying blanket statements down like this. It confuses a lot of people.

SneakyAssasin21
SneakyAssasin21
26 posts
Nomad

he did both

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Absolutely. Alcohol is also considered a drug, but I'm not going to stop drinking red wine. In fact, why isn't alcohol illegal if marijuana is? Nevermind, I don't want anyone to get any ideas...

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ok think of this, well first of all im not a crackhead that goes around saying, make it legal...cause its awsome, and im not saying its good, but think of it, pot is alot of better than most things that are legal, cigarettes will kill your lungs faster, one may say " hey but there can be car accidents from being high", this is true but there is about 10x the amount of accidents from being drunk then high. also i dont support crack, or any of that stuff. those are alot worse than marijuana

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Yea, I don't know how far I want to go into this topic. I am certainly not condoning the use of drugs, but there could be an intelligent debate that could happen here if some of you guys would do a little research first. Just go read on wikipedia for a while.

SneakyAssasin21
SneakyAssasin21
26 posts
Nomad

achohal is limited in harm and youhave to drink alot toget addicted and die. but pot is different because kills you 100 times faster

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

SneakyAssasin, marijuana does not kill you 100x faster than anything related to this. Like I just said, please stop laying down statements that you BELIEVE to be fact. This is going to confuse a lot of people.

Marijuana, does yes, have adverse affects, but they are minimal when even compared to a cigarette or alcohol. Hell drinking Coca Cola consistently is going to harm your body more than marijuana will over time. I know this because of the courses I've taken.

SneakyAssasin21
SneakyAssasin21
26 posts
Nomad

I would never do drugs because I know people who just want to ruin there live with drugs. also my 16 year old cousin smokes and I don't now how long it is going take him to stop or worse he will do drugs. but this is because his parents got adivorce. do you think he is going overboared. and to asherlee I will stop and I was just egsagerating to make a point

Showing 1-15 of 52