91 posts
Nomad

witch ones better GH3 or RockBand?

• 210 Replies
Death_Creates
Death_Creates
65 posts
Nomad

well i like gh2 for the x-box 360 because they have the original "We are the pirates that dont do anything" by relient k but rockband beats the crap out ov gh3

snowman12345
snowman12345
19 posts
Nomad

Rockband because you can change up your instrument instead of always playing guitar. It is also a karaoke machine.

nmt17
nmt17
122 posts
Nomad

rock band

Leon592
Leon592
103 posts
Nomad

Rock Band. And I noticed some people were calling Rock Band a copy... They are making GH4 with drums!

gra
gra
28 posts
Nomad

well rock band is better but i have a wii and you cant download songs off the net so rock band pretty much sucks.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Rockband!

Elliottj
Elliottj
3 posts
Nomad

I really like them both, but if i had to pick i'd say GH3 because it has been around longer and has hada time to fix the bad things about the game(s) and it has WAY better songs for the most part.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Id have to say GH3 because the guitar songs are ACTUALLY HARD

me44
me44
154 posts
Peasant

two word's rock band

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I don't have rock Band so I think GH3 is a way better game, but as I have heard, Rock Band is a way good game.

nmt17
nmt17
122 posts
Nomad

rock band

youareeggs
youareeggs
13 posts
Nomad

guys who think rock band is good are retarted. i mean seriously GH3 is way better than rock band. rock band is just a scam by their company. GH3 rocks!

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

ive never played rock but i have gh3 but if i have to pick one id go with guitar hero bacause rock band stole gh idea and made it into more instruments and guitar hero has a lot more songs over 70 on the disk + a lot more and on xbox live a lot more songs are there and a bunch of them are for free some of the free online artists are foo foghters and motorhead

SmellySocks
SmellySocks
18 posts
Nomad

ROCK
BAND

Godspeed11
Godspeed11
53 posts
Nomad

gh3 sooo much better

Showing 151-165 of 210