91 posts
Nomad

witch ones better GH3 or RockBand?

• 210 Replies
oshimoto
oshimoto
46 posts
Nomad

Guitar hero 3 has better songs to me. Or atleast a few i like better than the others. I have rockband, maybe I'm just really bored after playing the same songs over and over again, the only song i couldn't pass on expert was Green Grass and High Tides, but that was also the best and most fun song to play.

Futuro
Futuro
108 posts
Nomad

I like rockband better than gh3

nyk537
nyk537
7 posts
Nomad

I think a lot of people like Rockband due to the drums and mic you can get. But I think GH is a better game as far as gameplay.

When GH4 comes out it will include a drum periphial and mic. So that will be much better than Rockband.

pickle5
pickle5
99 posts
Nomad

I have not played rock band but from what i see it looks harder with the dashed notes instead of round ones.

XXpinkyXX
XXpinkyXX
103 posts
Nomad

guitar hero 3 is the same as rockband because they are made from the same company but in my opinion guitar hero 3 is better

roudyrohde
roudyrohde
17 posts
Nomad

gh3 because there are more/better songs. and rockband the equipment that it comes with has many issues and doesnt work after a few months.. (in some cases) but gh3 is more simple, but still fun at the same time, even though you can only play guitar

Devil_may_cry
Devil_may_cry
130 posts
Nomad

i like rock band play list batter

jc2100
jc2100
33 posts
Farmer

GH# hands down!!! has way more songs, u can choose your character and where u want to play, u can also play as REAL FAMOUS GUITARISTS!!!

sad thing tho is that well...i get guitar world magazines and in it slash takls about GH3 and said he got stuck on trying to beat the GAME COMPUTER him on medium lol...sadder thing tho is tht when he tried to play REAL guitar he had to learn a little bit again lol.

dagothur1300
dagothur1300
149 posts
Nomad

a bit of both really. rock band has easier songs and more instuments, but gh3 has harder songs and more songs

adissimo7
adissimo7
144 posts
Nomad

Rock Band because it has drums.

yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

Rockband , I like GH3 but drums is cool too , and playing like a real band is the spotlight in RB !

Yaleslot

TelsaCola
TelsaCola
19 posts
Nomad

Ironman09, please do not SPAM on the forums or anywhere else.

I think that Rockband is better. It has more things to do and is just more enjoyable to more people. With rockband you have the drums and guitar and the microphone to sing when in GH you only have the guitar that get's old after awhile.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

Rock Band, no contest.

You should be having a VS thread between GH4 and Rock Band

DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche
54 posts
Nomad

rockband is better, until GHWT comes out, and daboy you think GH3 is easier?

Bartman2320
Bartman2320
45 posts
Nomad

guitar hero 3 by long shot

Showing 166-180 of 210