ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1348015
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
xrendan
xrendan
12 posts
Nomad

I say the 360 is the best but wii comes in a close second The wii would be on top if it had better games

tayfavre
tayfavre
15 posts
Nomad

PS3 has got to be my vote. Better graphics all around and it simply seems like there are more game choices on that console.

justinvan1
justinvan1
25 posts
Nomad

Guys, PS3 is basically better.

Its $299 now.

-Blu-Ray inside it is worth $100
-Free Router Built-In
-Free PS Network
-Better Value and Better Games
-Uses LapTop Harddrive so you can buy a laptop harddrive and put it in PS3.

Wii is good too, great price for such a Futuristic Console.

cyler63
cyler63
19 posts
Nomad

A better version of what I said...

Xbox

The Xbox is obviously the most popular video game console. Games like Halo and Call of Duty support my opinion. Plus new games coming out like Halo 3: ODST, Assassin's Creed 2, Bioshock 2, and much more games will make this console even more popular. It has a very nice community and a great online service.

Playstation 3

The Playstation 3 has the best graphics overall. The look of games like Killzone 2 is just plain amazing. HOWEVER, there are very few games that are actually good. The only ones I can think of are Resistance, Little Big Planet, and Killzone 2. Although most of the games aren't that great, the PS3 has Blu-Ray and a nice online service, not as great as the Xbox's, but still good.

Nintendo Wii
The Nintendo Wii has to be my least favorite game console. The only games that are good are the developers that know the limits of the Wii the best, Nintendo. Other games like Call of Duty 3 or Red Steel just don't work well. The online service sucks, and some parts of the console are just pointless. However, if used correctly, the Wii can give a party a very good time. Games like Wii Sports, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Super Mario Galaxy are very fun with the use of the Wii-mote.

In my opinion, the Xbox 360 is the best video game console. It's online service is the best of any kind because you can download movies, demos, arcade games, and even full Xbox 360 games. The 360 even has their own instant stream on news of upcoming games, tips, and much more stuff. Microsoft took it even further with Project Natal, their new motion-control experience. With all of these and more coming to the 360 very soon, it's obvious that I chose the 360.

doval
doval
3 posts
Nomad

PlayStation 3 is the best with your Blu-ray disk and greatifull velocity!!!

RJ2880
RJ2880
87 posts
Nomad

definetly ps3. it has much better quality and barley any lag. also it plays blue ray

Xz55000
Xz55000
2 posts
Nomad

The PS3 is the best, and they are planimg on adding a moving sensor just like on wii.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, the Xbox 360 is the best video game console. It's online service is the best of any kind because you can download movies, demos, arcade games, and even full Xbox 360 games. The 360 even has their own instant stream on news of upcoming games, tips, and much more stuff. Microsoft took it even further with Project Natal, their new motion-control experience. With all of these and more coming to the 360 very soon, it's obvious that I chose the 360.

o man... its too bad that the ps3 already has all these features... not to mention ppl keep using the COD serious as a major game for the xbox 360... just to let you all know, this is a major selling game on the ps3 as well... We also got assasins creed, and bioshock 2 coming out as well... Not to mention for batman arkham asylum, the ps3 is the only console that gets to play as the joker; which might i add is very fun. Ps3's online has now gotten amazing, mostly due to the fact that the ps3 doesn't get all the annoying 9 year old kids out there who play mature games... XD...

Even microsoft has realized that the ps3 is better because they are payign companies to release exclusive content only for the xbox 360... This just makes me laugh at how low microsoft is gonna sink in order to make there system have the highest ratings.... either way horrible system, and microsoft needs to shove the RROD where it belongs

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Even microsoft has realized that the ps3 is better because they are payign companies to release exclusive content only for the xbox 360...

I'm pretty sure Microsoft holds higher regards to their own system. It's a marketing strategy that Microsoft and Sony uses because they both understand how well the opposing system is. It is far from sinking low, it's a legit marketing strategy everyone uses.
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

PS3 is superior, in my opinion. The Blu-Ray, the Playstation Home, the wireless connection built in the system, makes everything perfect. Microsoft bought rights to Infinity Ward, so I heard MW2 map packs will only be on 360.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Since most games are eventually made for all three consoles, I can't choose game-wise. My favorite is the Wii because it's the most advanced in so many ways and it's the most flexible in gameplay. I mean, come on, what other console can you use where you can swing your controller like a baseball bat to hit a baseball?

codysheep
codysheep
2 posts
Peasant

go xbox 360 more online gaming cheaper cheaper games cool look for all of them and just reletivly awsome (i am not a game addict because i accually dont consider myself good)

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

Since most games are eventually made for all three consoles, I can't choose game-wise. My favorite is the Wii because it's the most advanced in so many ways and it's the most flexible in gameplay. I mean, come on, what other console can you use where you can swing your controller like a baseball bat to hit a baseball?

You could do that from the start on the PS3.

And just to say it the PS3 is like 7 years in front of the Wii in terms of being most advanced and have the best hardware. The 360 is about 5 years in front of it.
David16
David16
2 posts
Nomad

I got the PS3 and I think its the best :P

justinvan1
justinvan1
25 posts
Nomad

PS3 is for people you like money, 360 is for people who can afford to waste $300 on a Console. PS3 is $300 for a Blu-Ray DIsk playing, 1080p output, Hi-Def Console.

Free Online!

Showing 136-150 of 5035