The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473989
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

COD for 360

The Call of Duty games are on the other consoles as well.
loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME! "fanboy".

I am not a fanboy. I actually own all 3 consoles. And the Wii might have the worst graphics but its still fun to play.
Actually i don't give a **** about graphics, \\s long as the game is good. I only stated a fact.
SSSSnake14
SSSSnake14
2 posts
Nomad

I own all three consoles and I play the PS3 way more than Xbox and Wii. The PS3 has free online unlike Xbox so it's cheaper long term. Although playing the Wii is fun and unique, nothing beats playing a game with a classic and familiar PlayStation controller. I don't have anything against the Wii but it is in another league compared to the PS3 and Xbox 360.

The Xbox 360 does have a better selection of downloadable content, including indie games, and it also has the Halo series. But I love everything else about the PS3 better. It plays well, the trophy system is perfect, and it's easy to transport because it only requires two simple cables. (unlike Xbox's 5 pound power cable) It doesn't breakdown and overheat nearly as much as Xbox, it's easy to navigate the menus, and easy to chat and compare stats with friends. The game selection, even though Xbox has Halo, is amazing too. PlayStation is responsible for some of my favorite series including Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Infamous, Uncharted, and Little Big Planet.

All of these reasons, even the smallest things, make the PlayStation 3 playable and fun. In my opinion the PlayStation 3 is way better than the Xbox 360 and Wii!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I only stated a fact.

Please explain why the Xbox 360 has better graphics. I play with both of these consoles daily and I see no difference in them, aside from what I've already stated about the lighting effects and small texture changes. There's no "better" in graphics with these two consoles.
Halpo2k9
Halpo2k9
1 posts
Nomad

PS3,its just better wii is alright and xbox is good but ps3 has better graphics,the remote fits into your hand,there is more of a multiplayer experience,nice and organised,cant get hacked so easily and lots of features!!!

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 IS BETTER BBECAUSE IT HAS HALOS AND ARMOR LOCK. ps3 sucks because it is triangle and square crap and wii is for babies

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

ps3 has better graphics

No. Same graphics. Unless you care to explain why it's better and show some video evidence, then good job on proving that. I play both daily, and there's no difference in the graphics. I've also asked several of my friends who also have both consoles, and they say it's the same.
ps3 sucks because it is triangle and square crap

Are you referring to the buttons? If so, you make no sense whatsoever.
kingofkings1
kingofkings1
21 posts
Nomad

XBOX 360 all the way, playstation 3 is close second, but xbox defeats all!

Deather10
Deather10
13 posts
Peasant

I don't know which is better, because the game is kinda the same, ps3 have Killzone, Xbox 360 have Halo, ps3 have Uncharted, Xbox 360 have Gears of War.

For the system itself, ps3 is better, have free online gameplay, have the blu-ray disc.

Wii, doesn't is even close to ps3 and xbox 360.

TheDarkOverlord
TheDarkOverlord
1 posts
Nomad

X-Box 360 better thaan the rest better games, console and controler. Cause the PS3/2 never seem to fit my hands but the X-Box controler does. Way better graphics as well

johnnyboy3636
johnnyboy3636
42 posts
Nomad

Nintendo all the way! The PS3 is quite enjoyable though.

johnnyboy3636
johnnyboy3636
42 posts
Nomad

Wii is ok but, game cube was the best

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

For a change of pace, DLC for Battlefield 3 is coming out on PS3 first.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

For a change of pace, DLC for Battlefield 3 is coming out on PS3 first.

They also got the patch/fixes first. But a lot of people probably don't like BF since it has a bit of a learning curve and requires you to think more than on CoD.
dan4otoi
dan4otoi
1 posts
Nomad

I am for the Xbox,I have Wii and PS 3 and they get boring way too fast

Showing 3841-3855 of 5032