The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473804
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
KayHai
KayHai
13 posts
Peasant

Xbox is a lot easier than the PS3, Im not even going to consider the WII because it has bland and games that you would have your little cousins play

DudeMan365
DudeMan365
2 posts
Nomad

Sup bros!

SniperBullet
SniperBullet
40 posts
Peasant

XBOX 360 is the best. I tested which system downloads games faster and xbox won. I think xbox has better graphics as well, and less lag. Even though memberships cost money, xbox is better in my opinion.

frontpage
frontpage
7 posts
Peasant

playstation is my first fun . but if we compare 2 of them my choice will be the same ps3 4ever

GaMeDDH
GaMeDDH
2 posts
Nomad

i havent played on wii so fur but i heard its great...
but anyway i vote xbox360 its awesome

CookieJar131
CookieJar131
7 posts
Peasant

Playstation got hacked one. I don't know why you guys can't get over that. You just want an excuse to pay for live.

Oh and cam15smith23m, I really don't think anybody trusts that virus link.

mac10matt
mac10matt
10 posts
Nomad

well hands down xbox 360 is the best console for online gaming. wii is great for young children and the ps3 is closely trailing xbox.

HorribleVIPdUdE007
HorribleVIPdUdE007
4 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 will never die we will fight to the end and beat all other gaming systems

yasemin8
yasemin8
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is best in my opinion.

It has more games than other consoles. Plus tolling is way more fun on the 360 xD

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ps3 in my opinion

From what I've seen, the graphics are better on the Ps3 than the Xbox 360 (even though the 360 gets a lot of hype for its graphics, I just don't see it on a lot of games) and the games usually have more quality. A lot of games that are made mainly for the 360 focus mostly on the online gaming, while games mainly made for the Ps3 focus on the actual gameplay itself

Toxicwaste22
Toxicwaste22
1 posts
Nomad

dude its playstaion 3 all the way baby!!!! free online blueray great games and sony kicks ***!!!

geneticdesign
geneticdesign
6 posts
Nomad

I'm going with PS3.

Wii is okay as a laugh with mates and a bit of fun. I don't own one but have played them a fair amount of times.

I own a 360 and PS3. PS3 wins slightly just because its free to play online, has heavy rain and plays blu-ray. Both do pretty much the same thing though and honestly I like both.

SniperBullet
SniperBullet
40 posts
Peasant

On my opinion it has to be the Xbox 360. Even though you have to pay for the gold membership, it's worth it. Alot of my friends have Xbox. Only one of my friends plays Playstation 3. I think Xbox also has less lag and better graphics. The downloads are faster than PS3 as well. I tested it. I think Xbox has better games to. I like Xbox becuase I can play Halo. I love Halo and I always have. But i'm not saying Ps3 has bad games. I like Infamous 2 a little bit. I think the wii is....ok but not the best. When I first got the wii i loved it. I always used to play super smash bros brawl. I thought that was the best game in the world. I would have to say that Xbox is the best, then PS3, then Wii. No hate for any of the systems. Just think Xbox is the best!

Vex_Rabbit
Vex_Rabbit
13 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 all the way. Sure you have to pay for a yearly subscription for xbox live. But at least the entire system didn't get hacked by some guys wearing troll masks in a basement like some other console him?

pickmackertj
pickmackertj
10 posts
Nomad

wooohooo ps3 is the best wii sucks and the xbox 360 controller is the best of all the controllers

Showing 4696-4710 of 5032