Nomad

What is the best game yet?

Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4?

• 447 Replies
username64
username64
4 posts
Nomad

I've barely played CoD4, but Halo has better graphics, online experaiance, and replay value.

Bogga1314
Bogga1314
109 posts
Nomad

depends on what you prefere with online, i mean halo3 has better graphics along with unique weapons and playing style, but cod4 is fairly more realistic and personally a more simpler way of quickly playing games. but for the fact of the campagin. . .id say halo3 wins for sure, much richer story line, along with the fact that all 3 halo games are connected. sure the cod games follow the war history, but none are actually connected in anyway

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Are you kiddind me? Call of duty 4 is way better then halo 3 especally online. Don't get me wrong, i'll admit that halo 3 is good on line, but it really stupid because all people do is run around and hit people insted of shooting them. In call of Duty 4 no one does that, and the online is better. Call of Duty 4's online is awesome because there are tons of weapons and tons of of ways you can customize them, with scopes, sights, grenade launchers, and more. The only thing coll about halo 3 is how you can change your person. Also in Call of Duty 4 online it's pretty realistic, and that's good. And username64- I don't know what your on, but The graphics for call of duty 4 are the same as halo 3, and you can't really compare them because one game is aliens and one game is real people. And besides when Call of Duty 5, World at War comes out i'd be willing to bet that it will destroy Halo 3 as far as online goes.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

To many of these post please lock it
cod4 agian and agian and agian

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

Call of Duty 4 is the best game ever, Halo 3 is too futuristic stuff, COD 4 is more past and much better gaming expirience, I hate all the halo games cause they are all with laser gunds, COD 4 FTW

DZL
DZL
8 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty best EVER!!

Toonz
Toonz
71 posts
Nomad

hmmm. I will say that the online play of both games are highly under rated... Games now days have such high expectations... :/ But anyway. On the whole i think CoD4 only coz im into the war games more. But both games are extremly good

SiC6
SiC6
36 posts
Nomad

Impossible to compare graphics. seeing as how CoD4 is best on PC, if you have a decent Graphics card, CoD4 is VERY realistic and great game play.

Halo, on the other hand, is bound to the outdated graphics card built in to the console. graphics can not be improved. Also, it has bee the same thing since the very first Halo. Lost all originality it once had.
Plus Halo Has a, well, different type of graphics. It's a little more colorful, and seems like designers of the game quit half way, so it gives it that clay look.

YES I have played BOTH CoD4 and Halo, so I know what I'm talking about. I see most Halo fans as complete idiots, because they get too obsessed with the game. saying stuff like,"Halo iz Da GreTst gaM of all TiMez", and yes I have seen it typed just like that.
But the fact is, they say that without ever playing REAL good games. Most Halo "fans" only like the online play, and how does that mean the game is good? if the actually game is boring, and they rather play online, then the game sucks.

CoD4 has a Great Campaign mode, and is very realistic. a few shots and you are dead. Unlike halo where you can just walk into bullets.
Plus CoD4 has great online play, It's just that Halo fans find it too hard to play, because they die every few seconds. lol.

OVERALL I'D HAVE TO SAY CoD4, but that is just my opinion. I have to say that Halo is not that bad of a game, it just bores me. But different people have different Likes and Dislikes.

Muffin_Man_2K8
Muffin_Man_2K8
2 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty 4 is Better than Halo 3 cause COD 4 is'nt futuresitic and has better graphics

alpha22
alpha22
33 posts
Nomad

halo 3 dude better wepoans than cod

SwiftSword
SwiftSword
59 posts
Nomad

cod4 i gotta go with but they are both getting really old

Biohazard1005
Biohazard1005
56 posts
Nomad

Even though i am a big fan of halo 3 i have to say cod4 because it is more real

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

nothin can touch cod4 great game i loved it!

RawVoltage
RawVoltage
3 posts
Nomad

i r tink call looks mor beter game, bit i never play.
halo 3 r fun i guess. bit get boring over time D:

Fit
Fit
45 posts
Nomad

[b]I like halo three but thats my opinion[i]

Showing 346-360 of 447