Nomad

What is the best game yet?

Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4?

• 447 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

halo 3 has better online and the glitches help it make it more fun in a way! i never played COD4 yet so im bigger on halo3

GaminIdiot
GaminIdiot
6 posts
Nomad

i would have to say that both are good in one way. i prefer Cod4 because it is bassed on real life scenarios and i like whats real but if u want something outta of this world H3. oh H3 rocks on Multiplayer

thedemonlord
thedemonlord
26 posts
Nomad

i would say Halo 3 is better online but Cod 4 has better graphics and a lot better storyline.

rohan75
rohan75
4 posts
Nomad

halo 3
The people who say halo 3 suks are ps3 fans or just don't like it

NarutoFreak28
NarutoFreak28
41 posts
Nomad

halo 3 all the way

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

COD 4 is way better. The graphics are a whole lot more realistic, and so are the weapons. Halo 3 is just bull, I mean nothing is realistic, and you can get shot in the fucking head and live? Doubt it! Or get your face bashed into to hell, and beyond(about 4 bashes in the face with teh butt of a rifle)

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

cod4, it has better online, better weapons, and is a better game overall

kchockey
kchockey
26 posts
Nomad

cod5 is better than halo 3 but cod4 has some stuff that halo3 doesnt halo 3 has stuff that cod4 doesnt so it is a tie if i had to pick one it would be cod4

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Cod4 is better to me more realistic.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer Halo 3 over CoD4 because Halo 3 has a storyline unlike CoD4 which is basically kill,kill, and kill some more.

scrubsmaster1
scrubsmaster1
344 posts
Nomad

i like Halo 3 a lot its ezer for me to play then COD4

irishdude262626
irishdude262626
45 posts
Nomad

call of duty 4 better graphics

Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

I prefer COD4, purely because I like to play realistic FPS games. Halo is not really that realistic, whereas COD4 is.

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

Lol this cannot be compared, different game-types. Halo 3 is sci-fi and CoD4 is fiction. So, in my opinion, you can't compare these two but if i had to deside, I would say Halo 3 because the story is like no other where as CoD4 is like great, another mission where I just wipe out this town or something.

Kaany
Kaany
38 posts
Nomad

Cod4 forever

Showing 376-390 of 447